Reviews for United We Stand
MegKY chapter 12 . 10/26
I'll be waiting for that update. Thank you for this amazing fic. Keep up the brilliant writing and have fun.
MegKY chapter 10 . 10/26
I'm loving this fic. I like Nova's change of heart and how you wrote it. The characters are in-character especially the main ones...wise, brave, assertive, among others. How you wrote Kerrigan is also spot on and I love the conclusion she makes about her and Jim at the end of this chapter. The dialogue is great and so are the flashbacks. I like how the Kerrigan has grown and learned, while still being a feared and respected Queen.
dreddman chapter 12 . 10/6
take your time dude i understand, life throws curve ball every once in a while. im sure it will be worth the wait
Amazing fanfic best ever
izwan chapter 11 . 9/14
LotV is now dawning upon us. You know I am tempted to suggest that you slow down for a while and see how the canon goes. From there perhaps you could take some elements and merge it into your story. Hopefully you could come up with a different outcome than the one I suspected Blizzard will gives us.
pt1oef chapter 3 . 9/12
Hope this chapter will happen in the furture of StarCraft.
scottusa1 chapter 11 . 9/3
Good chapter.
Keep it up. Laters.
Leaf Ranger chapter 11 . 9/3
Oh not only did Stukov die, but the Golden Armada is here early. That's going to do wonders for Kerrigan trying to handle things. *Sighs* Why couldn't things go smoothly for her? ;-;

Overall, not a bad chapter. Keep it up.
Pinoy Gamer chapter 11 . 9/3
Well...Stukov was a nice guy. At least he died fighting.
dreddman chapter 11 . 9/3

Also poor stukov l kind like that guy
dreddman chapter 10 . 7/30
this looks AWESOME keep going
Leaf Ranger chapter 10 . 7/16
I really hope that the Protoss might actually stop and ask themselves WHY Kerrigan is removing the Zerg on Aiur. Knowing Ragnarok he'll say they'll immediately believe that she's merely reinforcing her self for a confrontation with the Protoss. I hope that you might not have them all think that way, but have some actually the question that maybe she has no interest in fighting the Protoss, and maybe this is something they should look into, before making any further actions against Kerrigan.

Overall, a very good chapter, and I hope Rosemary get's rescued soon, if she hasn't been already by Valerian. *Forgot if that happened* Keep up the good work!
scottusa1 chapter 10 . 7/16
Good chapter.
Keep it up. Laters.
Fanfiction Dragon chapter 9 . 7/14
I've just red all the chapters and I have to say I'm interested, everyone has their personal thoughts of the aftermath after Korhal's invasion and then it continues on after.

I liked the origin story of the Shadow Corp it explains a very plausible scenario that could've happened and how Duran came around them, although with Duran living a little while after Kerrigan did her fatal blow on him, for Zeratul to find him and see into his mind I enjoyed reading it.

More to come i hope.