Reviews for The Klaroline Kiss: Before, During and After
Rianeliza chapter 1 . 5/22
you know i've read a lot of these 5x11 stories, and i think this one might be my favorite interpretation. :)
Srvagabond chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
I'm late to the Vampire Diaries game. Just watched this episode tonight on Netflix, and was determined to find something to do it justice on here. You, my dear, have done that. I loved it! I almost don't want to even watch the show anymore if they are no more.
remeyqueen74 chapter 24 . 5/14/2017
It's been awhile please consider updating this amazing story
saraaaa chapter 2 . 4/7/2017
love this storyyyyyyyyy
Guest chapter 24 . 2/4/2017
Oh pretty Plz update! I know it is hard to get inspired with all the shit that we got from to/tvd but I hope you will continue this great story of your! Xox
Guest chapter 24 . 2/4/2017
Wow this is amazing! I don't understand how I have never read it!
JuseaPeterson chapter 24 . 1/7/2016
I have to admit I am a bit confused however I know that it will come out. I like how you are going to work it out. If you did make the second arc into a separate one I think that would be cool. I am glad you're going to go ahead and write it together.

I'm worried that it has taken Caroline that many tries and she still has not been able to do that. It does look like V is helping her to achieve that though I am worried about them being able to defeat the Dark Mistress especially since she said that Caroline didn't have what was needed.

It'll be great to find out what happened between Klaus and Caroline and why she figured she did have to kill him. I'm not quite sure I follow when Caroline figures that the Dark Mistress has taken all of the Klaus' so I can't wait to see about that.

As to favorite parts in the arc? I really loved the building of Klaus and Caroline's relationship. Even though secrets and such came out I liked when it did come out and things were laid out in front of each other so that they were able to move forward. I loved the scene right after they first saw each other when Klaus had caught up to Caroline. I also liked when Manning stepped into the meeting they were having against Klaus. I'm still not happy with Katherine's death and I'm not sure how things will play out there.

Great chapter and I can't wait to read the next one.
MissTranquility chapter 24 . 1/1/2016
OMG, I've just discovered this story and I've spent the first day of 2016 reading the whole of it, and I'm just eager for more I love everything about it, the plot, the arc, the character's portrayal EVERYTHING, this gives me so much Klaroline vibes I just can't. Definitely a really good way to start the year, I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/29/2015
Please please update soon I really want to know what happens I love this story :) and I hope klaroline pull through :)
LoveOfAVampire chapter 24 . 12/24/2015
I've always loved this story & still do & I'm seriously trying and trying to understand, but I just can't so I have to be honest. With this chapter, I had absolutely no idea what was going on & I still have no idea what is going on. Who was that Caroline in this chapter? You said it was present day so where was our present day Caroline, the one whose mother was dying? & Why was this Caroline without her humanity? She said Klaus was dead? Many different versions of him were killed? I'm beyond confused. & What is this 18 years she's talking about? I don't even know what's going on. I thought if present Klaus got sent back, then so would present Caroline (the one whose mom is dying)? If so, where did this other Caroline from & if she's in present day, where is the other Caroline? Why did V & this new Caroline end up in New Orleans? I'm not understanding any of this right now. Please help me to.
Sophia Chase chapter 24 . 12/23/2015
More! (Imagine me on my feet and in full on encore mode at a rock concert).

I love this amazing fantasy world you've created. It's exciting and unpredictable and I can't get enough. This was probably one of my favourite chapters. I love Caroline fighting for Klaus, it gives me so many feels!

Thanks for the update, I'll be eagerly waiting for the next instalment :)
nikscaroline chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
OMG, this chapter was achingly beautiful.
I liked the comparison between Caroline and Camille, although really no comparison even stands.
And the Klaroline bits, well... I won't even mention them, I could fall part. Amazing job!
Ellavm18 chapter 22 . 12/7/2015
thanks so much for the update loved it
LoveOfAVampire chapter 23 . 11/13/2015
I really do like this story overall & it's very well written. It has a really good storyline & honestly took me a while to figure out what was going on. I was beyond confused. The jumping around & certain things they say happened, but didn't happen yet & we don't see it happening till chapters later really confused me. I had to go back a few times to look things over because I had thought I accidentally skipped chapters or something. But I got through it. & I like how it's happening.

About what to do next. Option #3 doesn't exist to me. This story can't end! Naturally, I would go for Option #2 for the fact that I think it would be less confusing for me, than Option #1. But I would have to go with Option #1 because I am curious as to how their relationship further develops.

As for Hayley & the baby. This is something I don't get with a lot of KC Fanfics. If you don't plan on either of them playing a significant role in the story, then why add them? To make Caroline upset with Klaus? That's not probable cause. & While I don't like the fact that Hope exists & that means that Hayley will be in Klaus' life forever, a baby is a huge thing in someone's life. I get Klaus being all Big Bad Hybrid & what not & only caring for Caroline & she's his world, but that baby shouldn't have to suffer because of her parents. At the end of the day, I know it's your choice & I'll be reading it regardless (:

Anywho! Please update soon! I'm dying to see what option you go with! :D
Emma chapter 23 . 11/10/2015
Please continue the story I like option 1. I cant put the tablet down. I want to read more. I want to see how the past ties in with the present; going into the past and the future after they came back from past. I want to see more development and I want to have many more pages to this story so that my imagination can run wild. You are a fantastic writer and I really enjoy your story so please continue it. I would love to see another klaroline fanfiction completed. They are really hard to come by and I do tend to re-read them because the story is so compelling and I know I can be satisfied to know the ending result. But may I make a recommendation, perhaps it better to make this a trilogy. Publishing Klaroline in the past as the 2nd book looking for a way to go back home to the future and the 3rd being the result of them going back and how it impacted everything. Their relationship and the acceptance and finally ending with the result you originally intended. I know I would be reading it and I'm sure I will not be disappointed. I would love to see Klaus and Caroline in the past pretending to be a married couple since in those times it was not suitable for women and men to be traveling together without an escort if they are not married. I'm sorry I'm rambling. So I end this with thank you for all your hard work.