Reviews for The Klaroline Kiss: Before, During and After
chhavi chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
i hope katherine gets her happy ending. she deserves it.
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
What a tilt-a-whirl of a chapter. This V seems to be trying very hard to get herself killed. You don't mess with Caroline, without Klaus coming for you. Messing with Stefan, is messing with Caroline, & Klaus will be forced to come for you. That's just the way things are. Now as to the Ansel dilemma, just go with Ansel. This could get confusing later on for those watching & reading simultaneously.
JuseaPeterson chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
Thank you! I always get way excited when I see you've got an update. It definitely makes my day. Thanks. :)

As for me I love Manning! I'm so excited he's going to be in it more. The whole story of V and Manning is interesting. I'm still a bit unsure on the pre Klaus and Caroline. Even with Manning waking up in the church...from what I gathered is that Klaus and Caroline were placed in that memory just combining the two? Regardless it was very interesting to have that interaction between V and Manning and how they first met.

I did love the conversation Manning had regarding V and Esther and I will say I was confused as to why he seemed to be in love with V if he had the bond with Esther. That totally caught me off when it was revealed that V was the one he bonded with and his mate but after the dream/flashback Manning had it made more sense.

I liked how you included that scene with Katherine and Bonnie but had Manning there as well. The whole Dark Mistress thing was very interesting and I liked how that happened. I'm wondering what other dark souls Manning will find to replace Katherine and have the extra. I was unsure about Katherine actually having died and I'm glad that Manning did stop her. I wonder how things will go with her finding others. I am curious as to what happened with Katherine. The thought that she died is sad because I didn't want her to die.

Finding out that V is Alessia and that she and Manning are mated together was great but now there is more like if she was the one who got Manning the whole Executioner thing how is she still around? What exactly is she? I can't wait to know more about it. Alessia/V is interesting and I do want to know more about her.

I can't wait to see how Klaus and Caroline resolve the Hayley issue. I do agree that Klaus should be there for his baby however I think Caroline shouldn't be upset at Klaus for having been with someone else. At the same time since he is in love with her it makes the whole thing a bit harder but I think the real thing here is Caroline completely coming clean with all her feelings and moving forward. I think this whole issue has the different sides that make sense I just hope Caroline and Klaus will be able to work through it...and I'm honestly not sure if what I said fully made sense but I hope it did.

It will be cool if Klaus and Manning will be able to fully meet and if they do I wonder how that will go.

Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
Angelikah chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
This is really great. I'm really enjoying it. The smut is excellent, and Klaus and Caroline are super believable. I'm excited to see where you take this :)
Angel la chica de luz chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Please update soon...
elijahlover chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
WOW! That chapter was amazing. As you know I am a massive fan of Manning and this manning centric chapter was everything I could have wanted. The scene when Manning almost sent Katherine's soul to the evil creepy dark mistress had me on the edge of my seat. I was gasping and preparing a rant because for a moment I truly believed you were going to kill her off completely. I really can't wait to find out how Katherine died and for Klaus and Caroline to reunite.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
Woo hoo this update gave us so much. lol Love reading Manning's origin and his red head assassin Alessia. Manning deserves peace so hopefully he can find his beloved and find it?Klaroline being there in the flashback was beautiful too. Klaus losing the bet to Care had me smiling like crazy. Our girl is just too smart, but she loves her man. Klaus needed to talk to his friend anyways.
Nice twist keeping Katherine, even kicking and screaming. She's going to make a great executioner.
I'm betting on Caroline being her understandable self and not throwing her love away for Klaus over Hayley! The baby is innocent and she knows this. Caroline has the biggest heart ever. I know she'll probably come to love the baby more then anyone!
Thanks for the awesome update.
Happy writing.
LoveOfAVampire chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
Wow! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next!
Ellavm18 chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
Im intrigued but a little bit confused as well BUT at the same time cannot wait to see what part 2 has in stalled for us :) thanks so much for the update ive loved the story so far and have no doubt ill love whats coming :D
Sissi Jo chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
i dont including your clue,i dont think its like care have too many pride,because they have will never work.
alicewiggles chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
i like the red head she's different . Bonnie is very judgy . will we get to see how Klaus and Caroline ended up in the past . was Klaus calling him friend or father ? make the baby Caroline's by Hayley stealing her blood when she snapped Caroline's neck when Care tried to warn Klaus if the witches wanted something to hold over Klaus they used a spell to try and control him with plus Mommy did see them at the ball together and watching from the other side so she would of known Caroline
but why kill my kitty Kat she's so much fun!
MyHanselskede0981 chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Why is Klaus always stuck on the emotional spectrum of pain?! It's not fair! You know what? As of right now, I am Team Klaus as well as Team Damon. It's official..
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
they needed to move her to the Originals and they never should have had the Twilight plot that's just stupid ! but if they wanted a baby plot they could have made it by mates only or a spell gone wrong or even a cause and effect of the killing of so many vampires over Kol's and Finn's death but no they had to use the fucked up drunk one night stand that hate each other poor kid then they name her Hope and place all of their dreams on her
Klaus
the Originals family
3 give Haley someone to save her and someone she can fuck up cause that's just the parent of the year.
her the answer to Klaus becoming all powerful so that means she is suppose to kill him right it the law of the witches their whole balance thing you would think nature would have balanced them out already what with vampires being around for a 1000 years !

sorry for the rant
pixie79 chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
I so love this story and it keeps getting better. I just wish the show would let us have a little Klaroline. OK, I really want a lot on both shows to happen but will settle for an update by an amazing author. Please!
elijahlover chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed for ages! I have been really busy. I am really enjoying your fic. My favourite part of the moat recent three chapters was the Kol and Klaus cute brotherly moment! I love how you explored Kol a bit more while keeping kol and Klaus in character. I can't wait till the next chapter! Will there be more Manning? X
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »