Reviews for The Klaroline Kiss: Before, During and After
Sophia Chase chapter 23 . 10/28/2015
Option 1 definitely...Your story makes my day and I'm sorry for being so lazy in the review stakes. And by the way option 3 isn't an option...I'll annoy you every day if you follow that path!
Tripod Gal chapter 23 . 10/25/2015
Option one sounds amazing. I've just found this story but I'm hooked! I really hope you continue!
Caroline Blye Winchester chapter 23 . 10/25/2015
I really like your fiction. Is very well written. Beyond loving the main pair the dynamic between Kol and Bonnie is amazing. And for the options: I prefer option 1
Seralina chapter 23 . 10/23/2015
OBVIOUSLY OPTION 1: Also, sorry I just got caught up. And I'm actually really curious to see their relationship develop that's the original reason I picked this fic. So yay! On with the show.
klaroline lover chapter 23 . 10/22/2015
Option 1! It is the only option! This is one of my favourite stories I'd be heartbroken to see it end and way before it's time just wish I could read it more!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/22/2015
Option one I love this story and your writing I hope ou carry on writing klaroline in the future in other stories as well :)
Iron Dragon Maiden chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
I'm torn between Option 1 and 2 since while I want to see Esther finally get her comeuppance and see how this odd V/Dark Mistress dichotomy thing gets sorted out (even if I'm not a fan of the angels storyline since it feels too Christian for my tastes... one of the advantages of TVD and Originals mythos is that it's mostly areligious or pagan at most... but that's just my personal bias so ignore it), I honestly am more interested in the Klaroline relationship and how even if they are together now they still need to survive it and solidify it. Honestly, my only stake for option two is to beat the big bad and maybe a family reconciliation (but hey, considering how many times Elijah has screwed Klaus over for the sake of a doppleganger or a new easy lay, I suppose it's only fair...), I honestly have no care in the world whether the Salvatores, Elena, or Hayley live or die. As far as I'm concerned, they could all die and I wouldn't care one whit. Honestly, I'm not too concerned about the wellbeing of any of the captives (save Rebekah and Manning, but even the latter I know he'll eventually be fine due to experience), so I don't have any nail-biting stakes.

Yeah, option 1 is the best, since I DO have a stake on what happens to the characters, the way that Klaus and Caroline reconcile and actually become a couple without walls, and hopefully some sign that Manning and Klaus might reach and understanding.

Klaus is only going to hold back on killing Manning because of temporal paradoxes and because he doesn't want to accidentally destroy his own existence. That doesn't mean Dante isn't a free pass out of spite for his father. I want to see how this resolves AND how Caroline will go back in time. Will she read Klaus' Book of Life? Will she choose to do it in an attempt to go back BEFORE Liz got sick so she can warn her to go to a doctor SOONER so the cancer can be treatable and survivable? THIS is the story I'm interested in. So yeah.

Nevermind, Option 1 all the way.
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 22 . 10/21/2015
this made me cry- it is such a gorgeously written chapter. I love the fact that despite Klaus realising she's the one for him she is not there yet, she likes him she wants to explore their relationship but eternity? not yet! Its so reasonable. But in the face of Klaus' absolutely heartbreaking scene where he practically begs her to say she loves him...sob. It was such a great juxtaposition. I back caroline's decision 100% but I can't help longing for Klaus to get his girl.
ps. I haven't seen enough of manning for a while. I hope my number 2 man is going to be featuring heavily in the option 1 continuation?
red08 chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
Please continue! I like both option one and two but I think option 1 is better because we will get more details of their relationship. I really wanna know Caroline gets sent to the past since klaus is already there. I thought they would go together to find a way to save her...but I like where it's going. Option 3 shouldn't be an option! This fic is great! It's unlike anything ive read and I've read a lot of fanfics in the past year or so! Can't wait for the next update!
LA123KC chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
option 2
Unverse chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
option 1 please!
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
I'd be happy with option one (if there were interludes into the present day, showing what was developing with the family) or option two (if there were interludes into the past, allowing for thorough development between them). Not 100% either way, but I lean toward option one. Seems like a clean & clear way to allow for the most character development & keep things rolling in the present day.
Katelyn852 chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
Option 2! I certainly don't want the story to end, but I feel that the 'present day' storyline is really exciting and we might lose some of the exciting forward momentum in the plot if you go through their 'olden days' time. But do whateve r you feel is right for the story. Thanks for writing!
cvegaa chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
Option 2, I'm interested in their past, BUT I'm more interested in their present.
Ashleighxx chapter 22 . 10/20/2015
For those who want option 3, message them the points then they can unfollow the story if they wish. Do not stop! X
391 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »