Reviews for The Klaroline Kiss: Before, During and After
Ashleighxx chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
Do not give up! Keep going pleaseeeeeee!

Do what you originally planned for the story. Keep true to what you want to write. Just don't stop! Xx
Guest chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
option 3
Pat chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
Please continue the story do option 1
purestheartslove chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
Option 1 duh! I expect my klaroline heart to melt from the way you write
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
Option 1. Option 1. Option 1!

Why is 3 even on the table?
Ms.KlarolineMikaelson chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
I can't decide. Its between Options 1 and 2. Flip a coin! Haha
abby chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
Whatever you do...do not...I repeat DO NOT do option 3! I personally have been dying for updates on this story! I found it last year and have been waiting for more updates before I start to read it again. Once I start reading I can't stop! Lol. I would love to see option 1. But if you do go with option 2 I hope that you write flashback scenes so we get more about them going into the past than just a quick over view. This latest authors note had really opened my eyes on the whole fanfiction writing. I have so many ideas for Klaus and caroline stories but it's the "in depth" part of the writing process like this that gets me stuck. I think this was a good way for you to get around that. So I hope my opinion helped! #1 but if you go with #2 in depth flashbacks instead of a short explanation from Klaus and caroline.

On a side note, thank you for sharing this story and working so hard on it! You are amazing!
Salsmy chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
I can't remember my password so I haven't been leaving any reviews. I am enjoying this story very much and I am a bit upset that there even is an option 3 which btw is not at all an option. You should go with your original plan and finish your work the way you originally planned to. I would really like you to finish this story with option 1 of two (because I am not acknowledging option 3) - Sally
UptownGirl2007 chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
So I've been reading this story for a long time, not sure if I ever reviewed, so first allow me to say that I love this story and the way that you write. My vote would be the 1st option, I really want to see how their relationship develops...
ash815 chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
Option 1 please! This is a great story and I would love to read about Klaroline's developing relationship!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
No plz dont end this i love thissss !
JuseaPeterson chapter 22 . 10/19/2015
I really loved this chapter. I love that Klaus did not take off to New Orleans but allowed others to believe that he had because he didn't trust anyone with Caroline's safety. I did feel bad for Elijah and I don't blame him for how he felt towards Klaus killing Katherine. I'm glad he's going to help with Rebekah though I'm not sure how he's going to get it all covered but I'm sure something will come up.

I did love that he was able to watch Caroline. The conversation between Liz and Caroline was really good. I don't blame Caroline for being upset that Liz didn't want any vampire blood because she doesn't want to see her mother die. I did like that Klaus went to her to comfort her. I loved their reunion and how Caroline embraced it. So the Vow is over? I don't blame Klaus for feeling the way he does because of what he has had in his life. True his siblings would be less had he not done what he had done but yet he had that insecurity before so you can understand him. So when Caroline tells him she doesn't want to be an Original because she doesn't want him to do what he does to his siblings I can understand that. I can also understand where Klaus is coming from regarding that. It's really sad though. And it makes sense why he still won't say it because even with Caroline saying that they don't need the Vow she also isn't ready for an eternity with him (which I can't blame her considering her age).

V gave Caroline the book that says when she's going to die...I'm wondering how Klaus is going to prevent that especially since he is now back in time.

I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how things are going to go.
SweetyK chapter 22 . 10/16/2015
A great chapter !
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 22 . 10/15/2015
One of your best chapters, I must say. The entire piece was riveting & so well written. Alot of plotlines intertwined here, & as such I loved every moment. I hope you have just as many plans, for how this will all turn out. I love when the different plotlines weave in & out of each other. Beautiful work!
JuseaPeterson chapter 21 . 9/24/2015
I never thought that Klaus and Caroline's parting had to do with Klaus putting Hayley over Caroline...I know there's more there then it has been shown...or I've caught on anyways.

The Doppleganger thing is very interesting. I did not expect the Dark Mistress to be Alessia's doppleganger...but it all makes sense now. And it makes sense why she wants Klaus' soul. I'm very curious as to who Caroline is attached to. I mean her life is still in danger but it's not from Katherine. Even though sometimes I hate seeing bad things happen to certain characters when they betray and go to the other side I can't feel bad for them like Marcel. I hope that Rebekah and Nadia will be alright. I'm wondering what will happen now that they finished the sacrifice.

I feel like I'm missing something but it might be something that will become clear later or with a bit more time. I'm glad that Katherine and Manning were able to talk. I really love Katherine and her character and I'm glad this was from her point of view. Although now both Manning and Katherine are set up against those dopplegangers.

I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how it goes.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »