Reviews for The Klaroline Kiss: Before, During and After
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 21 . 9/23/2015
I love this story. I love it. It might be my favourite klaroline fic. It's just so full of everything: plot, characters, klaroline, smut, fluff. And Manning of course. Mustn't forget him. He's my second option (if klaus is unavailable).
I've read this story 3 times already. I can see I'll need to do it again. Keep writing!
Sophia Chase chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
Oh wow I'm so in love with Manning! The kennett is fantastic too...
Sophia Chase chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
Eeek I'm worried about things to come...
purestheartslove chapter 20 . 7/24/2015
I would very much like to see your latest updates as I can say that I am wholeheartedly looking forward to chapter 21
Guest chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
Please please update soon I love this story :)
pookadooka01 chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
It's a great idea for a story and I appreciate your contribution to the Klaroline fandom unfortunately I typically elect to ignore the goings on on the 5thh-6th season of TVD and both seasons of TO. The baby plot is not a good plot in general let alone in a story and I feel that Caroline can't get what she deserves living and waking up to Klayley and baby for the rest of her eternal life. So judging by the comments mystical baby plays a big part and I just can't read past chapter 5.
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 20 . 6/11/2015
I am so sorry for the delay on reviewing. I love this incredibly detailed and absorbing story and I wanted to be able to read it in one go when I had time to commit to it.
I am as completely in love with this as ever, you are a brilliant writer. The characters are brilliant and their dialogue spot on. I love klaus' frustration and his confused anger at his father as well, of course, as his devotion to Caroline. The idea of her as a nephilim is brilliant, a true creature of light. Fascinating to hear what Manning had to say for himself, both about Caroline's visions and his actions to try to retrieve Klaus. The flash of his anger really showed him to be Klaus' father!
There's too much to comment on - I don't know where to start and in sure I'll kick myself after I post this thinking "should have said that..." but for now I'll just say thank you! It's a huge, brilliant chapter in an story of epic scale. I've loved every minute. Can't wait for more!
Also thank you for the mention!
Ellavm18 chapter 20 . 6/7/2015
yeah sexytimes ;), thanks so much for the update :)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
If Klaus would actually care about he wouldn't let her out of his sight and go with her. That stupid vow thing is just ensuring that Caroline doesn't have a free will. They will only be together because of that vow. What a horrible story. Nothing here has to Do with love at any Point.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
How can you say that you want Klaroline be endgame if he doesn't Even care the slightest about her. He thinks she will be dying and doesn't bother to be with here. Instead he is taking care of stupid Hayley and her brat. What is wrong with you?
Guest chapter 18 . 6/4/2015
Still makes no Sense at all. Kat did tell Elijah that she and Caroline are not linked so why should she be dying any Moment?
Seralina chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
Ok I think I get it now. But points to you for having a complicated plot. This is starting to sound like and actual episode just because of how much legend you are pulling into it.
Or like an episode of supernatural meets the vampire diaries, but there's no Sam, Dean, or Castiel. Instead there's sex.
These are all compliments if that doesn't seem clear...
Keep it up!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
The first four chapters were amazing but then in got really stupid. Katherine kidnapped Caroline to bring her to the witch. So why are they running away from Klaus? Doesn't make any sense anymore. Should have stopped after two chapters before it became confusing and forced.
JuseaPeterson chapter 20 . 6/2/2015
I really liked this chapter...even though it ended sad because of the separation and all that is going on.

So Caroline is descended from an angel/human pairing and that is where her light comes from. And knowing that she was able to look at Manning's memories and also the future events was good. Although it's sad that Caroline is set to die. I don't see how things will end up good because everuthing is stacked against them it seems. Things are starting to make sense now, like why V had Katerina be killed so that way she could move back and forth and take care of things and help them out.

I am glad it was from Klaus' POV; it helped seeing things from his perspective. It's sad with how it's going with Manning but it does make sense. I did like how Manning and his family/pack did try to get Klaus back. And now Klaus also has that book on his line...which I wonder what he's seeing in there.

I loved Klaus and Caroline's parting gifts. I don't blame Klaus for being worried about Carolien being around everyone who hates him and will want to talk her out of it. I'm really hoping that she doesn't, at least V and Kol will be there too.

I hope things go well with them and I can't wait to see how it plays out. Great chapter.
Sam chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
Yes this chapert answered all my questions thank you and, your story just keeps getting better and better I wonder what the last name was that he saw and I like how Caroline is some sort of angel it makes her more special and I wonder how Elena and the Salvators will react and it's sad how Liz is dieing I hope they find Hayley and the baby and that they find away to save Caroline soon. Can't wait for the next cahpter.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »