Reviews for The Swan-Feather Cloak
Lonelywicked chapter 14 . 9/16/2017
OMG, how can you leave me like this. Such stress. Can't wait to find out what happened to Killian, Emma, and Henry.
Lonelywicked chapter 7 . 9/16/2017
I'm curious to know if he knows who Emma is. Unconsciously, she has giving him so clue of who she is.
Lonelywicked chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
OMG this sounds so freaking interesting... can't wait to read the whole thing
adidastar chapter 15 . 7/27/2017
Mooooooore also what is the name of the sequel?
shady-swan-jones chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
snow's character is depicted pefectly, even in these few lines. hopelessly romantic but completely ignoring emma's feelings
the interactions with graham were interesting! i was thinking hey would have the early s1 gremma relationship but things are more complicated and i'd love to see where it goes
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
This was very good, with several twists at the end. We expected Rumple to have protection spells. We expected Killian to not hurt Henry even if it cost him revenge. Killian was already too much in love with Emma to consider it. But now Rumple has the dagger and Emma has to do a deal to get Henry. I am afraid it will be heartbreaking.

I look forward to reading the next story.

I also wanted to point out that you wrote this long before the show aired the episodes of Killian becoming the Dark One. You had several unique and original ideas that pre-dated the show but were similar. Killian didn't want to be the Dark One. He was prepared to die by the dagger once he killed Rumple so that he would not become the Dark One. He hoped true love's kiss would save him. Amazing! You have a lot to be proud of in your original work here.
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 3/16/2016
He cares for her so much. She is afraid to care for him too because of Henry and her responsibilities. I also think he doesn't expect to survive the fight with Rumplestiltskin. He is not sure about many adventures afterwards.
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 3/16/2016
Why is she leaving him? To walk the rest of the way? Of course he can't leave his ship either. His disappointment in himself is terrible, when he thinks of how he only helps someone if he gets something in return, you can see how disappointed he is.
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
His story is heartbreaking. It is nice to see them getting along so easily.
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
Did Hook recognize Emma at the tavern? I felt as though he did but he didn't give anything away. Or maybe he has seen the ring on her hand since she's been wearing it. She has to start planning for the next stage of her trip!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
The Dark One has Henry! No! Reading on...
Willofthewisp chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Ooh, this was interesting. I hope I don't have a long wait before he puts two and two together!
Willofthewisp chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Graham having a good heart...what a bittersweet sentence. I really like that he's the suitor here. I liked him, but was never an avid Gremma shipper. But the characterization you give him is perfect for a no-curse universe and it's certainly fun for him to be taking Emma hunting and tracking in the woods.

Oh dear. Graham is so sweet. I hope he gets a happy ending of his own. The ring with the ruby is a promising implication (or at least I hope it is). Also Emma's "So archery?" line was perfectly in-character. Ah. As an archer, I'm willing to bet you did your research here. It rings very true.

Model ships in Henry's nursery. Aw. It's puzzling why no one seems interested in her and her parents sealed off the wing. Does anyone remember Henry? Except Emma(!) Now go after your son, woman!
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
OMG, this is horrible! Not your writing, but we have to deal with Rumple stealing little Henry away and cursing everyone to not remember him? Oh, he needs to pay. Must read next chapter.
KELS B chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
Amazing story, loved it! Can't wait to start the next