Reviews for Nephilim
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 14 . 9/28
Oh good grief the angst and drama are making me love this even more. And I love when Eren's eyes glow green
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 13 . 9/28
Waaaaaaahhhhh my heart hurts
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 12 . 9/28
*cries* why Levi, why? But you are not a shitty writer!
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 11 . 9/28
This went from cuteness to drama to cuteness. I love it
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 10 . 9/28
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 9 . 9/28
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 8 . 9/28
Sasha is evil... dun dun dun... I love how so many things happen in every chapter, I think I'm obsessed.
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 7 . 9/28
Levi and Eren going on a date in the garden of eden is the best thing I've read in a while. Thank you
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 6 . 9/28
Oh boy, this is getting good.
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 5 . 9/28
This is just...
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 4 . 9/28
Eren, you are not a manly man. You are a kawaii potato sack.

"It's been awhile since I've slept next to someone," Levi let a hand roam around Eren for a brief moment, causing Eren to stiffen more- if it was possible at this rate. "You feel nice," Levi admitted, "it is a very.. nice body you own..." He wrapped his free arm around Eren again, "But this will all become mine," he whispered in a husky voice into Eren's ear, his warm breath tickling the shell of Eren's ear, "every single inch, every bit- all mine..." Levi closed his eyes as he smirked, "I think I might just like you, brat..."

Eren's eyes widened, a dark blush sporting his cheeks as the lights dimmed, "What?" He squeaked before Levi snuggled further into the back of Eren's neck.

"Shut up, brat," Levi let his drowsiness seep in through his voice, "we need to sleep. I'll be the one asking questions tomorrow...

Eren shut his eyes tightly and inwardly thought to himself: "How do you expect me to sleep when my heart if bursting!?"

Do you know how much I fangirled in this chapter?
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 3 . 9/28
And let the spazzing recommence. But seriously, this is amazing and everyone is amazing and Levi is Levi but a trillion times better. And omg this was NOT A BAD CHAPTER THIS WAS AMAZING
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 2 . 9/28
Haha Erwin XD
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 1 . 9/28
Oh my god I am in love. First of all, Ereri is my OTP, second this is a demon and angel au, and third, LEVI IS LUST ARE YOU KIDDING ME ITS 12:16 IN THE MORNING AND I AM SPAZZING OUT ON MY BED WITH MY MOM ASLEEP IN THE OTHER ROOM AND OH MY GOD THANK YOU. Sorry, I just had to fangirl . I'm reading all 22 chapters.
BlackButlerPhanGrell56078 chapter 16 . 8/29
holy shit i cried when levi said that he'll only make one white flower to represent eren. fuck. thank u for existing