Reviews for Nephilim
Are you going to write more?
NessaNyan chapter 22 . 6/25
Pls update
aesthetic-cat chapter 1 . 5/28
damn this shit good :/
AWWWWW MY GYOSH ** FANGIRLED TOO MUCH AT THE END
NessaNyan chapter 22 . 4/21
Pls I don't care if I have to do this ever month for a year I need this story
YuiShiro chapter 22 . 3/20
Please oh wonderful Sama! Please continue!
I care for this story so much, but it seems over a year ago was your last update. Can it ever continue please? I offer love and food! :D Thank you!
NessaNyan chapter 1 . 3/11
Pls
NessaNyan chapter 22 . 1/23
Pls, I keep checking to see if you've updated and it's killing me, I need to know what happens to put my mind at ease. I have all these alternate endings in my head that could possibly happen but I just can't bring them to life lime you can. Your a fantastic writer and the fact that you have hooked me into this story from the get go says a lot about your writing skills, keep up the good work and update sooooooooooooooooooooon please
What!? Where is the rest!
Annoying tourist chapter 12 . 1/21
You're not a shitty author. You are frikin' amazing.
SSailorSScoutSS chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
I keep finding myself constantly coming back to this fic to read it and hope for a new chapter update soon but even without it, am always amazed that i keep re-falling in love with it! You're fans are here waiting for you! I hope that you will continue writing and updating this fic soon!
Nessanyan chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
Pls write more this is my fave fic of all time and I'm dying waiting
Lethal Lauren chapter 22 . 12/4/2015
where did you goooooo? please come back and update your story because its so good!
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 22 . 11/9/2015
I have my doubts about the fic but finally I liked.
Please update when you can.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/29/2015
So, when Levi said he'd name a flower after Eren, I started thinking and creating scenarios- as per usual, and I thought: What Eren were to die or leave, and Levi found a new plaything, or maybe a child to take care of, and they see the sole white flower, Eren, that's in better shape than the others. "Why's that flower the only one of its kind, King Levi?" "I had a mate... He loved the color white, he told me. I made this one flower, just this one, and named it after him; Eren. He's gone now, though... Sometimes I swear I can still hear his voice."