Reviews for Nephilim
JuleMaker chapter 21 . 2/19
OMG Sonny and Bean :(
I hope you update this soon! I want to see Levi and Eren together T3T
Please keep up the good work I love this so much! I check it every week in case you do a sneaky update just asdfghjkkgdafhhfthcxs you portray the characters so well just 10/10 good job
zoezombie chapter 18 . 2/8
what the utter fuck! what the hell! im so disappointed in you levi I hate you so much right now! so much! only a few chapters left... will they ever grow to love each other in such a short time? (great story man)
ZoeZombie chapter 1 . 2/8
dont

drop dat durkadurk

EYYY

dont drop dAt dURKaDUrK

lol youve seen that picture too?! lol this story is fucking amazing I cant stop mentally screaming at myself for not being able to read faster!
Tape123 chapter 20 . 1/27
I luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv this story!
Its so intriguing, though i cant wait for eren and levi to make up.

Eagerly waiting the next chapter :)
Ririlian chapter 21 . 1/26
Dude just so you know you broke me at chapter 15 like Y U DO THAT but then again I thank you for creating this amazing fic will stay tuned for the next chapter kudos baby :*
macabreblack89 chapter 21 . 1/15
Hanji's chapter was really sad! The ending made me cry! :( But I really like and enjoy this story so far! But I kind of want eren and Levi's relationship to get better ;) I know you have to build it up and erens situation is not the greatest, but I just can't wait till it gets better! Keep up the good work and update soon!
percydeathrotdeathdragonslay chapter 21 . 1/11
This is amazing. PLEASE CONTINUE. I almost never follow stories, usually people give up and forget, but this story caught my eye. Thank you so much for creating a story like this.
evanescentwallflower chapter 21 . 1/11
The last two updates were amazing! I really loved the little insight on Hanji's past. Update soon. :)
leviloveseren chapter 12 . 1/5
your not a shitty author. stop saying that. tis story doesnt suck its one of my favorites just belive. 3
MagicAnimeWorld chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
OMG wow... Thts so sad :'( but I do seriously love it all
MagicAnimeWorld chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
This shit I getting deep good job
MagicAnimeWorld chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
It wasn't a bad chapter it was good n rly cute :) I love it :)
MagicAnimeWorld chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Oh my god... Levi, why?! I mean I knew it was coming but... Waa?! Poor eren, and u r not a shitty writer. Ur very good :)
Lizz1792 chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
huh, well Hanji's story is shitty but i'm glad to read it, like i understand more of your characters in this verse that way! thank you for the last three chapters! idk how but Levi needs a way yo warmth his path to Eren's heart, right? i get he's the lust itself but still, ha, he's starting to harbor feelings, right? so, yeah, there is that. and Eren being Eren. lol
happy holidays btw!:)