Reviews for Nephilim
Leopardheart44 chapter 22 . 5/16
This is a great story! It has an interesting idea and I love the way you write. I really hope that one day you'll continue on with this fic because I'd love to know what happens next in the story :)
subterfusion chapter 22 . 4/16
I'm a weirdo but I have to point this out.

You wrote in your author's note that 'pm' in your story is 'post-mortem' and 'am' is 'ad-mortem'. I understand the post-mortem, as that literally means "after death" in Latin. But if you're going with that train of thought, then ad-mortem doesn't quite first (to me) as well as ante-mortem. Ad-mortem literally means "to death", while ante-mortem means "before death". (The only other one I can think of right now other than ante-mortem and ad-mortem is ab-morte (without of the 'm' because ab is a special prefix with a different case), which means "from-death".

I digress, ante-mortem sounds cooler hehe.

Forgive I am a Latin geek with no life bai!
NessaNyan chapter 22 . 1/16
Okay now I'm just concerned, you okay ?
Nessanyan chapter 22 . 10/10/2016
Plz I'm dying
One Sapphire Rose chapter 12 . 10/1/2016
Levi...

YOU *IDIOT*!
sarah chapter 22 . 9/2/2016
So when is this being updated? I really want to finish this story
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2016
I really enjoyed your fic! No lie it was amazing. Totally mind blowing, and I personally loved how all the characters specially the main ones never got out of character. I am dying to read the end of this magical story that is really to my liking...I beg Senpai! Please do update more chapters, and hopefully the jucy end!
NessaNyan chapter 22 . 8/1/2016
Pls update this is my favourite fan fiction and I follow my previous promise to continue to keep checking each month or so
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15/2016
Are you going to write more?
NessaNyan chapter 22 . 6/25/2016
Pls update
aesthetic-cat chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
damn this shit good :/
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
AWWWWW MY GYOSH ** FANGIRLED TOO MUCH AT THE END
NessaNyan chapter 22 . 4/21/2016
Pls I don't care if I have to do this ever month for a year I need this story
YuiShiro chapter 22 . 3/20/2016
Please oh wonderful Sama! Please continue!
I care for this story so much, but it seems over a year ago was your last update. Can it ever continue please? I offer love and food! :D Thank you!
NessaNyan chapter 1 . 3/11/2016