Reviews for Nephilim
NessaNyan chapter 22 . 1/23
Pls, I keep checking to see if you've updated and it's killing me, I need to know what happens to put my mind at ease. I have all these alternate endings in my head that could possibly happen but I just can't bring them to life lime you can. Your a fantastic writer and the fact that you have hooked me into this story from the get go says a lot about your writing skills, keep up the good work and update sooooooooooooooooooooon please
What!? Where is the rest!
Annoying tourist chapter 12 . 1/21
You're not a shitty author. You are frikin' amazing.
SSailorSScoutSS chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
I keep finding myself constantly coming back to this fic to read it and hope for a new chapter update soon but even without it, am always amazed that i keep re-falling in love with it! You're fans are here waiting for you! I hope that you will continue writing and updating this fic soon!
Nessanyan chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
Pls write more this is my fave fic of all time and I'm dying waiting
The-Supernatural-Zelda-Force chapter 22 . 12/4/2015
where did you goooooo? please come back and update your story because its so good!
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 22 . 11/9/2015
I have my doubts about the fic but finally I liked.
Please update when you can.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/29/2015
So, when Levi said he'd name a flower after Eren, I started thinking and creating scenarios- as per usual, and I thought: What Eren were to die or leave, and Levi found a new plaything, or maybe a child to take care of, and they see the sole white flower, Eren, that's in better shape than the others. "Why's that flower the only one of its kind, King Levi?" "I had a mate... He loved the color white, he told me. I made this one flower, just this one, and named it after him; Eren. He's gone now, though... Sometimes I swear I can still hear his voice."
Pirate58 chapter 22 . 10/25/2015
Please Update
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
Oh good grief the angst and drama are making me love this even more. And I love when Eren's eyes glow green
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 13 . 9/28/2015
Waaaaaaahhhhh my heart hurts
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
*cries* why Levi, why? But you are not a shitty writer!
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 11 . 9/28/2015
This went from cuteness to drama to cuteness. I love it
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
I am speechless. THIS IS SO GOOD ARE YOU FOR REAL?!
Iheartonceuponatime chapter 9 . 9/28/2015