Reviews for Merlin Holmes (and some where perhaps he isn't)
KillgarraghForever chapter 5 . 8/19/2019
Hi! Please can you write the sequel to A Game We Play, please?
SnowFlakeWrites chapter 5 . 11/27/2018
I know it’s been awhile, but I hope you consider updating this. :)
thescribblerdragon chapter 4 . 2/3/2017
Ooooo this idea is so awesome!
Dossypet chapter 5 . 1/10/2017
Cuuute I hope you continue these stories about Merlin Holmes. They are my favorite thing and you write them so well! :)
akuryoyakuza chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
Merlin Moriarty is definitely my fav so far and I don't think anything can beat it in the MerLock universe
W1ttyB4nterismyJ4m chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
Completely loving this! PLEASE tell me that you'll write more soon!
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
AWWW! YES! I WISH THERE WERE MORE OF THESE FICS!
TheGirlWithWings chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
Hey, thanks so much for doing my prompt, it was perfect! I really did love it. Congratulations on your exams and your driving test and all and good luck at uni.
-TheGirlWithWings
Robynn Emrys chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Loved the update! I'll always be waiting for a new one! Update when you can!
Oswin Jae chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
*SQUEEEEEEEE* I loved The Game We Play so much! I'm so excited you're doing more of it!
Queen Martha Pond chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Aww, they are so adorable, sherlock did deserve that lunch from arthur. Congratulations on getting into your first choice uni!
Aaronna chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
I really wanted a continuation of your second chapter and I am quite pleased with how you wrote it. That chapter was very satisfying.
And please, no sneak peak! I would much farther be surprised.
JessieKLove chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Loving this, update soon xx
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Yes, I quite like this idea! Actually, I'm thinking about writing about Merlin Moriarty myself...
xxfreakishXclutzxx chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
This was great! I'd love to see another one sometime. I love Merlin Holmes stories and now I think I found a new interest in Merlin Moriarty stories. Thanks for your hard work!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »