Reviews for What A Veela Wants, A Veela Gets
10tigerpatternstripes chapter 16 . 3h ago
Um so I just read all of your chapters in like one day! You have to update. This story is very interesting and I believe that it has a very good plot. It has different plot twists and you know how to keep it interesting. I love it. I can't wait for you to update again. Thanks
caringe3 chapter 16 . 3/20
This story is very fun to read
stephiecake chapter 16 . 3/11
I just read all of what you have written so far. It is magnificent. Please keep writing this story I cant wait for more.
WolfLuvsDragon chapter 16 . 3/6
I didn't say it last time but I really like this story and your a good writer, you don't make many mistakes that make me want to scream and become a beta and fix everyone's story, either you actually look at your work (and not just vomit words onto the page) or you have a beta that does a really good job. You are also good at making the characters believable and not too OC I love this story! I haven't read your other work so I can't say I love all your work yet. I hope you still continue even after my last comment I meant it to be somewhat funny. I did not mean to creep you out or anything with my other comment I realize that some people might not take it as a joke. Don't stop please. (officially virtually begging for your forgiveness)
WolfLuvsDragon chapter 16 . 3/6
You better update. I will not accept you being one of those people who stop in the middle of the story and abandon it. If you don't update I will mentally find where you live, wait for you to sleep, sneak into your house and strangle the rest of the story out of your throat, (all in my mind of course). :D
Hopefully this will make you chuckle, be happy and finish this story on a good note. :D
Momkey627 chapter 16 . 3/1
AWWWW! That was so sweet! Please update soon!?
lisacakes16 chapter 16 . 2/28
kuddos on the fun double entendre!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 16 . 2/25
Great job!
FenixFATA23 chapter 16 . 2/24
No estuvo mal, el papa se lo tomo mejor de lo que esperaba.
ladymagna1100 chapter 16 . 2/24
Draco actually came off sweeter than I thought, glad to see he was on his best behavior for Hermione's sake. Looks like weddings will be happening soon...
SereniteRose chapter 16 . 2/24
thanks ever so much for the update, I always enjoy reading your stories,they are always exciting to read. thanks again.
dracosgirl007 chapter 16 . 2/24
Thanks for the new chapter! I liked the "talk" that Draco and Hermione's dad had. I thought it was interesting that her dad picked up on the fact that Draco wasn't telling him everything. I definitely can't wait to read more!
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 16 . 2/24
Excellent chapter. Look forward to next update.
fatyellowrat chapter 16 . 2/24
You may not like this chapter but I thought it was very well done. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Silv3rfox chapter 16 . 2/24
Loved it especially the riding part! Can't wait for the next chapter!