Reviews for What A Veela Wants, A Veela Gets
I LOVE this story. I've read a couple of fanfictions about Hermione or Draco being veelas and this is by far the best one I've read.

Please, I'm begging you to update soon.
When's the next chapter?
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 19 . 6/28
I just read all 19 chapters and i love this story. I hope you update soon
Ghostgirl chapter 10 . 6/23
And in that moment we have never been so glad to have Severus snape and narcissa malfoy . And we have never hated pug-face you know us slytherins very well Mon cher apprenti. Au revior!
Val chapter 19 . 5/27
Pleassee updateee
WinterWillows chapter 19 . 5/12
Argh, this story is soooo good - please update soon!
gflowers1 chapter 19 . 4/29
Please update! I'm dying to read what happens next!
saroura92 chapter 17 . 4/26
can't she take the pills to postpone "the heat"?
Anna chapter 19 . 4/23
We need more come on
This is a wonderful story.
Please update chapter 19 . 4/21
It's great please please update
laumirot chapter 19 . 4/17
Please update soon
Mannnysbookdragon chapter 12 . 3/18
So I read some of the reviews, and what I got was that people love this story. I also got that there hasn't been an update for a while. So I went to check out the last chapter to see if maybe, just maybe there had been one since that last comment. However it was not soBUT I did decide to start reading this anyway. I LOVE IT, I'm getting sad though knowing I'm getting to the end, and knowing that it's not going to get to Christmas for them. I know I'm not the only one wanting and update :D So yeah...update please
WolfGrigoryPassionSoulmate chapter 19 . 3/8
This isnt fair. This story is great but for all new readers their heart must be so broken. The story should just get taken down temporarily at least until you find yourself and work through the writers block. I know exactly how it feels though. If you have any ideas for a chapter you should start writing the chapter and base the story around that idea and keep tweaking until you're happy. Write down every idea you have and try to piece it together. I find it helps because your imagination just keeps building on it everytime you see the ideas you've written. I do understand the problem is puting the first word down or piecing it together but I know you can do it!
little miss michelle chapter 19 . 2/25
This is such a good story! Hope you decide to continue