Reviews for Paradise Lost
karinaprasatya chapter 1 . 13h
absolutely absolutely loving this! klaroline ftw!
Perillofthebells chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
Wait, what? He has to say it back first! ... I guess I'll just have to imagine that part in my head. Make sure you don't forget it a second time, though.
Love your stories, keep them coming!
always smirking chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
I like it
ReXyx3 chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
That was exceptional! I need so much more of this.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
I love this 3
KlarolineAboveAll chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
OMG! That "Tokyo." line was epic! Major feels, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I can't stop rereading this. It is a brilliant piece of work. I am still absolutely gobsmacked.
Portmanteau Fan chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
This was an extremely beautiful story and the writing was exceptional. Definitely one of my favourite fanfiction stories. It was amazing. I cant wait to read more of your stories :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I am only through the 1st chapter and I am just absolutely amazed. the writing is so well done. I have no words! Its just beautiful and extremely moving. Just wow!what? This is something else. Thank you for sharing such great work with us. Can't wait to read the rest.
dragonsoftheeast chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
That last little scene is gold! I really like this, thank you for writing it.
JaspersSweetie chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
What an amazing, well-written short story. You managed to truly capture the essence of the characters and created a very realistic possible future for them, while sharing it with us in an engaging way that made me sorry to see it end. You have a gift for writing, and I'm very much looking forward to reading your other works. Thank you for having the courage to share your imagination with the rest of us. All the best. -Sari
ElspethGordie chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
that was absolutely lovely and totally how Klaroline should be resolved... thank you!
ElspethGordie chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
oh my gosh... I'm in tears (because of the beauty of the emotion, not sadness). This has now become canon for me...
ncbexie25 chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Loved this, too!
ncbexie25 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Wow. You made me cry when I read this and I have to say, I had to stop reading, which pissed me off, because I couldn't see beyond the blur.