Reviews for Three In One Combo!
Spirit of Love chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
I have an insult idea… How about gak face?
Fanfickisara chapter 21 . 7/25/2011
shadi finally has hid total mental breakdown!
Fanfickisara chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
poor poor shadi
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 34 . 4/5/2009
For some reason I never reviewed this, though it's on my favorite list. Though I don't often go in for the overly silly pieces this one happened to feature my favorite YGO character Shaddi and back when he was barely featured at all in this fandom. I love how each item has developed its own voice, and I'm glad I got to see it through to the end. Thanks for writing this!
Dindella chapter 34 . 3/8/2009
- Oh, wonderful job! :D I've always loved Shaadi and pictured him with playfulness in him. . . ~-~ I think now I know why, too~! *Huggles Ahnk* Ahnky-ku~n is the cause of Shaadi's playfulness! *Points at Scale* And Scales is the cause of Shaadi's temper problems! *Continues to huggle Ahnk, then forces Shaadi and Scales into it as well*

I want to write a fanfic with them-a comedy, but the problem is sometimes my sense of humor is as bad as Shaadi's in this fanfiction. *Giggles* I also want to make a fanmade video using the song "One Week," however I don't have the song to use at the moment or pictures. Oh, I want to do both so bad! *Basically crushes the three Shaadis*

Oh! Oh! And my friend LightofHope read this story long ago and she said you use to E-mail eachother back and forth! I was so happy that my Shaadi fangirl friend had read this story-though, I didn't know until I mentioned it to her. :P I love Shaadi and I adore Ahnky-kun, oh, and I also like you Scales. *Lets the three of them go and gives Shaadi, Scale, Anhk, and you lots of chocolate* Hhm. . . *Gives Ahnk a plushie that looks like him* YAY! *Glomps Ahnk and knocks him down* ~-~
Moriko no Hikari chapter 23 . 11/27/2008
Roxxors chapter 11 . 6/24/2005
*almost dies* HOW IN RA'S NAME DID YOU WRITE THINGS LIKE THAT! HOW COULD YOU RESORT YOURSELF TO WRITE SUCH ANIMAL CRUELTY? I COULDN'T DO IT TO SAVE MY LIFE! I know, its my fault I read it, but still...I had to! Still... ill bear with you... Also, did you ever think about making a sequal to this? Just email me at alexgalef cfl. if you wish!
Roxxors chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
HI! I know your'e finished with this series, but i was still getting a lil worried that scale would keep up on his offer about Anubis... scary, so I thought I would put up a review! Anyway, this rocks, i actually found it looking at someone's favorites list(**)! Anyway again, enough of my blabering(i don't want to make Scale angry...*_*). if you want to get in contact with me, either review my story or just email me at alexgalef cfl. Byes 4 now!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 34 . 5/12/2005
Aw,come on,keep ?This fic is too awesome to end! It prevented me from becoming irreversibly depressed!Please keep it going!Please!
Crazyfishie chapter 4 . 9/18/2004
I like how you wrote this! And Scale is so funny when he's insulting people.
A.C.L.T chapter 19 . 6/2/2004
DON"T END IT! Oh wait you wrote 15 more chapters. THis is the good thing about reading after you finish it. But my friend says that you dod that alot. Oh well. YOu should have made 10 chapters, but that would be really long and I would never have read it. And now I'm rambling...
A.C.L.T chapter 18 . 6/1/2004
More comic releif. I like this chapter. Though I must admit it's a bit pointless. Yet cute. Scale cut his tounge, Ow. Gross. _ Ankh was so cool, and scale was so cute. I could kiss them both. But I'm scared of being hurt... So I'll just love them all. I love you Scale and Ankh!
A.C.L.T chapter 17 . 6/1/2004
This is funny. I think I laughed through the whole thing _ I would take up the challenge too, but I think I can't put any of the girls with Scale or ankh, so I'm just going to do an OC, and Shadi with Isis, they make a good couple. Now I did make something up with Scale and tea, that was funny, the relationship lasted about two seconds. Maybe Ankh and Isis... Or Scale and Isis... Isis would work with all of this. She needs two spirits. That would work better. Oh and what's Incest?
A.C.L.T chapter 16 . 6/1/2004
Good, great, WOnderful. I loved it! I still love it! And Scal and Ankh are all human like. THEY ArE SO CUTE! Now I just have to put them in my story. I should write that chapter now. Oh well now I"m just think writing. So I'll go off to read the next chapter. I love how you wrote this chapter.
A.C.L.T chapter 15 . 6/1/2004
Well I don't know if I reviewed the last chapter, but it's okay, that was a good chapter. THis is fun, one of the only fanfic's i've seen with an actual game written out. But I don't read that many ygo fanfics, but it's okay. I think Mao seems like a fun game, I might play it some time. But now back to reading.