Reviews for Three In One Combo!
Trupana chapter 30 . 2/24/2003
NO! What kind of ending is this? You killed Shadi! You locked them inside the body of some mindless idiot! Ew!

I really don't like you sometimes. Even if you are my muse.

I'm kidding, I hope you know. But please write a sequel for this. Please. You just can't keep poor Ankh and Shadi with Scale in someone's flesh for close to eternity.

Tru
The Leaky Pen chapter 30 . 2/24/2003
*sniffle* You're so mean. You put them through all that trouble just to have a bad ending. WHY WHY WHY? Please tell me that in a sequel they will escape. Poor Shadii and Ankhkare and Senui.I hope they'll be okay
Jaid Skywalker chapter 30 . 2/24/2003
*sob* It's over! I can't believe it. Oh well. It was a sort of gross way. He keeps the items in his flesh? Ew. *shudders* You're right, this is wide open for a sequel. I hope you get to write one someday!
fire Pendant chapter 30 . 2/24/2003
You better write a sequel, a prequel would be good too. HEHEHEHE!
Drifter1029 chapter 30 . 2/24/2003
Man How Could You End It Like That. Ok Anyway Great Fic To Ending But Good Story

DARK ELF GIRL
TobyKikami chapter 30 . 2/24/2003
*blinks* That's it? It's over? So soon? Sorry, but I expected it to be like one of those soap operas that goes on and on and on. but I'm sure this is much better than any soap opera.

I certainly never expected it to end like this. I was kinda knocked out for a minute, I was so surprised. I kept on thinking about the chapter when they had trouble with that Bobasa guy snoring, and how funny it was, and I kept comparing it to this chapter, and I was just. shocked that it could do such a flip-flop and manage to maintain credibility at all. Not that the writing's bad, it's just that it doesn't feel like an ending. To me, anyway.

But the story was generally good, and it's definitely a favorite.
NanoMecka chapter 30 . 2/23/2003
*no longer likes Boboza because he killed Shaadi*
JessiChi chapter 30 . 2/23/2003
*sigh* oh well, ateast they aren't dead. Good story.
Baby Winter sorry I haven't reviewed. sprained wrist. TT chapter 30 . 2/23/2003
*Yes, that's my REAL new email*

Yami Li - *sits cross-legged in front of Bobasa and stares at the spot where the Scales would be if his vest was openend*

Bobasa What is this.?

Li Sorry. She's obssessed with the Scale's spirit. And since she's been away, I guess he finally found a good hidng spot.. somewhere where she COULDNT get to him.

Bobasa *gasp* Obssessed with the Items? *blink* Wait, you have one too. *eyes go red* I MUST PROTECT! _ *grabs Armband and puts it in this weird donut shaped hole*

Li OO; NO! MY ARMBAND!

Yami Li Squee! I'm coming, Scale! _

*from somewhere out of sight Scale screams VERY audibly*

Li ; Sowwy, Scale. Anyways, Indigo, I have an idea. If you don't feel like writing a sequel or want to see where the story would go if you DIDN'T write it, you could always challenge reviewers to do it, then write your own, and see what ideas people have. You get the credit, the readers get to have fun and free the poor guys, and Scale would have a chance of getting AWAY from Yami Li. I just thought it would be interesting. U Anyways, I loved the story as usual, and am VERY sad that it's done! ;_;

*muffled, from somewhere out of sight:

YL Squee! I wuv you! _

Scale *pitifully sobbing* ;_; Wahhehwa.

Li Wahehwa?

Scale WAHEHWA! GOT A PROBLEM? *hic* Weh.

Li Weh..?

Scale CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE? IT'S BAD ENOUGH WITH YOUR OTHER HALF!

Li Er. sorry. U

Scale *grumble wah*

Li Er. I hope VERY much to see a sequel! *hopeful look* See? Anyways. bai for now, and I'll see you later!

Yami Li Squee! _
radiany chapter 20 . 2/23/2003
*gapes, then bursts out laughing* BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! A far lesser (shorter) man than the pharaoh! *continues laughing* It's too bad that there aren't any more chapters past 30 *sighs* I've always loved this story *sighs* I'm getting to be a Ankhare/Senui fan _

radiany

P.S. Sorry this is so short! I'm having a moment of distress here!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/23/2003
! You aren't really gonna end this fic are you? You can't! My life won't be complete if this story doesn't continue! NO! T_T
Dragon Spirits chapter 30 . 2/23/2003
*Happy sob* it;s over! Thirty Chapters and now I and now it's gone! Poor Shadi! That's terrible! Bobasa is now officialy a s*head! Ok gotta go bye!
Rosz of the Angel chapter 30 . 2/23/2003
(_) This was really great! (_) I hope you write more fics!
its a chapter 30 . 2/23/2003
(0_0) Wow! That was . . . unexpected, to say the least! I’m glad that you saved Shadi’s (beautiful! _- ) body, though. I think I already hate Bobasa enough. -;; (What the heck happened to Shadi in the official manga? I haven’t read the more recent chapters yet, but I don’t think anyone said anything about him falling off the face of the earth. . . .)

You did a fantastic job on this fic, and I’m sorry to see it ending. *Crosses her finger and prays for more* I’d love it if you were to write a prequel of when Shadi first got Scale and Ankh. I’m curious as to how he would have reacted to meeting them. _

Anyway, I loved every chapter of this. You’re a wonderful writer, and I’m looking forward to seeing more of your work. _
Sailor Comet chapter 30 . 2/23/2003
Aw. it's over?

Ah, well. It's been a groovy fic, even if I've only replied a little. I did read the whole thing. _ Fun to watch your writing style grow, heh. _

Argle. Bobasa's . odd. I've seen him in the comics. And I know next to nothing of his personality, so I can't comment on it. Pity that Shadi "died" though.

I'd love to see a sequel. It doesn't really conclude. maybe when you get a hold of the end of the series (whenever Kazuki does end the series .;) you can give it a solid ending. _

Sam