Reviews for Save Your Breath
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Awesome story and good amounts of whumpage and concern. You wrote all the characters really well, especially John and Carson.
Loved it!
Tazmy chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I like the way this turns the allergy around on Sheppard and how Rodney understands. I also Carson as part of the team.
Forahr chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Just reread this again... Gotta tell you ..you are one of my favorite authors. You write always exciting stories, always with spot on character , ah I guess "characterizations" is the word I'm looking for...you know each character well. And one of the best things I like about your stories is that you properly finish a hurt/comfort tale with proper emphasis on both the hurt AND the comfort. Being in the medical field, I always want to know our "boys" are being cared for after being through something harrowing. I hope you have at least one story in progress!
BMick chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this. You always get the team's voices and behavior so well, especially our favorite guy, Sheppard. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
see you back writing. Loved your John / Elizabeth centric stories.

Also just wanted to let you know I wad just on sga rising the virtual series and I wad able to access the stories and there are more planned and being written.

parisindy chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
love love love!
sniperbob18 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Really, really good story. I love how Rodney was there for John in the end, brilliant team fic. Thank you so much for writing this.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
this was excellent, you nailed your prompts. ADORE Rodney being there for John's awakening panic.

Nicely done on all fronts with Carson.
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
wow talk about bad luck lol :)
JodyMarie chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Excellent team story and excellent John Sheppard! You have his character and his "voice" down pat. Enjoyed the conversations between the key characters. Enjoyed the action, so true of Stargate Atlantis story line. Well Done! Thanks for sharing!
hotshow chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This story was very good. Thank you.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Great story! I love John allergic reaction fics!
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Loved it! And you used all the prompts magnificently! Bad guys, whump for all especially Shep and lots of TLC! Thank goodness for stories like these that I can "see" as episodes of my still favorite show! Will look forward to more of your stories about my fave team!