Reviews for A More Savage Place
Whitemiko12 chapter 2 . 5/10
Please write a sequel! Love it! Did they rule or where they 'rebels'?
Wildhorses1492 chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Oh, amazing! I quite enjoyed this, all the darkness. . . Triggers, you know, for dark thoughts and dark contemplation's. . . I shivered with pleasure, reading this through. Beautifully written and beautifully delivered to your audience. I love the contrast of Edmund and Lucy Before versus Edmund and Lucy After. I also like the hint that Aslan is slightly more ominous than he truly is there at the end. Bravo!

WH
Ralph Brew chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
I enjoyed that. Not sure what happened to Edmund and Lucy for 20 years. The knowledge of Aslan whilst the White Witch reigned supreme is perplexing. Seems like they lived as part of a resistance after escaping brutalities. No wonder they are scared. Nice work. Subtle definitely for Narnia nuts though.
Wildmage of Galla chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Please continue! I still wanna know at least a little bit about the 20 years Lu and Edmund spent in Narnia, to make them closer again (flashbacks maybe?), but any continuation will be loved!

I like the idea you had, and I'd like to see where you go with it. After all, so many focus on Edmund's treachery, realization, and redemption, but not much is made of what Mr. Tumnus was going to do. And what's happening to poor Susan and Peter now? Months have passed, and we know that Narnian time tends to move faster than our time... is anyone from LWW still alive? (Besides Jadis, obviously)
Olympus97 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Noticing that the chapter is labeled Part One, are you planning on adding more?
thesharminator chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Great start, always love dark Narnia stuff. Hope Ed and Lu can get back to Narnia to help their siblings.
rthstewart chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
SO, how did they escape Tumnus? Gosh, you've got a 20 year resistance story buried here. These are awesome ideas... Aslan doesn't come, doesn't save the day, Lucy and Edmund escape and fight Jadis and her childhunters for 20 years and then suddenly are able to get back. Did they leave a resistance behind them? WingedFlight recently did a story that is similar - Lucy survives, t he other 3 die, and she ends up becoming a part of the children's' underground railroad, spiriting children away to safety because Aslan just will not give up and children end up dead.

Tumnus definitely has his roots in Belgian and French collaborators during WW2 and I adore stories that play that up. Again, I know, you're leaving, but there are great ideas here that beg for expansion.
TheWordThief chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Really interesting premise and well written, I hope you write more of this
EdmundPevensie for evermore chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Oh... my... no. Oh poor poor Edmund and Lucy! Will thru next chapter show us Peter and Susan in Narnia? Will Ed and Lu go back? To save their siblings?
I'm so glad you've decided to continue! I really enjoyed this chapter and it is SUCH a different take on the story that I am really loving it! Hope you update again soon!
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This is much more frightening, and how I wondered events would play out if Tumnus also met Edmund. Do you intend to continue this story? It sounds very interesting to read.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Intriguing and very unusual twist on the story. Well done.
EdmundPevensie for evermore chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Please please, tell me that there is more coming!
It was so good! I'm hooked! I hope that there is more! If so I'll read it!
lightning bird chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Something tells me that ultimately Tumnus won't get away with it, but this is a really cool twist on the story and characters.