Reviews for A Touch of Fire
Beyondthesea16 chapter 10 . 5/17
nice update, is this fire have anything to do with fawkes helping them at the battle, waiting for more
mwinter1 chapter 10 . 5/17
Awaiting more.
Anderfail chapter 10 . 5/16
The descriptions in your story are second to none. Wow, you can almost feel like you're experiencing it yourself, which is not something too many authors achieve.

I gather from Dumbledore's reaction that soul bonds are a complete unknown in this alternate universe. I like this theme, it makes the bond infinitely more unique. I imagine it will frighten people once they find out and likely inspire significant jealousy among others because frankly it means that every other relationship that has ever happened would pale in comparison to the point where they may as well just be a passing infatuation in comparison. I hope you continue this aspect of the story, it is something that I don't think I've ever seen explored in a soul bond story.

Anyway, absolutely fantastic story, looking forward to more.
happylady chapter 10 . 5/16
Wonderful story
Until next time
starboy454 chapter 10 . 5/15
excellent update
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Your story starts in June. What you leave is the year. Your reader has no idea how old your characters are or when the story is taking place until much later in your story. Since you give the month, you should throw in a year or grade level to help your reader get a feel for who they are reading about.
lightskiller chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
interesting. does Phox have anything to do with it?
Vegasman59 chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
DAMN...GREAT STORY, I can't wait for more!
hhrforever chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Great story, I hope you continue it very soon. Great plot
pawsrule chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
Awesome story! Can't wait for more.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
weird, but waiting for more
Firemnwnb chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
It's Avada Kedavra
HarmonyLilyPotter chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Great story! Can't wait for the next chap!
gonekrazy3000 chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
So far so good. Really loving the story so far :) looking forward to where it goes from here...
starboy454 chapter 9 . 1/26/2014