Reviews for The Sundered Throne
bobmarlythe2 chapter 1 . 2/22
i like your style of writing cant wait till the next chapter
Robynhood13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Is the harem gonna be all oc if so needs an argonian if not needs ria and aella
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
NEED MORE! Plz (:
Dragonfang100 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
love it
N.A. Crowe chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is exceptionally well written. Interesting character as well. I hope you plan on continuing this.
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Well this looks rather interesting. I myself haven't played Skyrim, but a friend of mine did some live streams and when I saw Serana's name as a pairing for your Oc, that intrigued me. I also take it Alexia is the dragonborn?

Overall, great work. Glad I noticed this. XD
JohnyS chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I think there were a couple of spelling mistakes, a couple commas missing where the dialogue didn't flow very well and at places things seemed off, for instance, implying you've lived for millennia should've gotten a reaction. Still, this could be interesting.

Can you elaborate on the harem? You've introduced a couple of OCs and I'm interested in whether the only main character and part of the harem that's an OC is Ahzid. Personally, I find it hard to care about OCs when many are introduced.

I also hope Serana is introduced quickly, as she's my favourite. Till next time.
Cheezus The God of Cheese chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Awesome story intro. Very interesting story idea also.
FinalGuardian chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I like how you took an original approach to the series.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Well well, this is certainly rather interesting, a new way to go about following the main storyline while still looking at Skyrim through a perspective other than that of the Dovahkin. Great start by the way, your OC is rather amusing, and just the right amount of mysterious.
BW Lewis chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Well thats interesting, hope to Deadpool that you update soon.
Winter's Sentinel chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Very nice! Personally, I wouldn't put in 'Chapter End'. You can keep he specs about the chapter if you want, but seeing 'Chapter End' threw me off. And I would also keep the translations of the Dragon Language for later (or maybe put them in italics so people know the difference). More! More!
Madgormley chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Excellent story so far i really mean that i will be looking forward to the next update on this
The Lazy Wolf chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Well it caught my interest so I'll definitely keep an eye on it. A few spelling errors(could be typos) but nothing noticeable, can't give much more than that since I don't write.
J. APPLEGATE chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I enjoyed this quite a bit. Your content overall is very good, but I noticed the occasional spelling/grammatical error throughout. Otherwise I can't wait to read more.