Reviews for Memorabilia
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
beautiful. i will always return to the fiction here.
• deanna
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Okay, by the time I had finished reading this, I literally had tears in my eyes. This was beautifully written, and it was heart-wrenching at times, but I loved it. It's always nice to see the Anderson brothers interact with one another, even under these serious circumstances.

First off, Blaine as a child: adorable. Just plain adorable. Just when I thought he couldn't be more adorable, you have scenes where he's a cute curly haired kid with a red blanket. Too cute.

Cooper wasn't the best big brother around, but he was there when Blaine really needed him, and sometimes that's all you can ask for. Here's a brother who cancelled his reading to get home and see his brother's who is in the hospital. My heart ached when Cooper saw Blaine lying there; I can only imagine what that felt like. There wasn't much said when it came to Blaine and the Sadie Hawkins Dance on the show, and I appreciated that backstory and the scenes that were never mentioned.

I also liked how you included Cooper's fear of giving Blaine his blanket, fearing he might overstepping, fear that Blaine would say he had no right, because he's been gone for so long, not being a big part of his little brother's life like he should have been.

Cooper giving Blaine his red blanket, and Blaine reduced to tears basically had me in tears. But Cooper being there and comforting Blaine through this difficult time, was beautiful. Plain and simple. It probably meant more than Blaine could ever put into words.

This isn't as long as my other reviews, but that doesn't mean I didn't love it as much. The Anderson brothers have a tight hold on me, almost as tight as Blaine and Kurt, and they're not letting me go just yet. They always reel me back in, and I couldn't be happier.

This was amazing. Looking forward to see what's going to happen next!

Always,
kutlessgurl90
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
So adorable, I love it 3\
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Amazing! That was brilliant!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Aaaaaaw! That was awesome!