Reviews for Loyalties
Esm3rald chapter 9 . 11/12
Oh my god, Jaime is so controlling in this story. Sorry but I don't like how this is going. The fact that Juliana is his wife doesn't mean is his propriety. I don't like how you are writing him especially because in Canon Jaime would never behave like that...
Spanglepants chapter 10 . 9/8
Do you think you'll go back to writing this story?
I love it!
guest chapter 11 . 7/28
Hope you update soon! :)
WritingThroughTheTears chapter 11 . 7/11
I hope you update soon! I really like this so far!
LittleYautjaHunter chapter 11 . 7/6
More, please! 3
Spanglepants chapter 11 . 5/16
Please keep writing!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 11 . 4/13
deathangel1630 chapter 11 . 4/11
I kind of feel sorry for Juliana...she can't have a bit of freedom... :( anyways love the chapter
Bella-swan11 chapter 11 . 4/11
Juliana you have not thought that such a need to have a child or children to love between you and your parents did.
Issue will keep trying until you get pregnant, it should not be difficult being the daughter of your mother sure you're very fertile.
Just imagine a baby or babies yours and Jaime, sure to Tywin Lannister would show a sincere affection for their grandchildren more if they look like his grandmother Joanna Lannister.
Jaime perhaps afraid of the beauty of your Juliana wife she looks a lot like Lyanna Stark nearly equal to it, you worry that you may have the same fate, surely you know that all men admire her beauty to the same Loras Tyrell and King Jofrey .

Greetings To You.
Lilo23 chapter 11 . 4/11
I can't wait for more. Please update really soon.
OM this is great. Please update asap. I cant wait to know what will happen next, how their relationship will turn into and how you will finish this. Please dont leave this, finish this. Im really excited to know. Good job with this.
Bella-swan11 chapter 10 . 3/28
Jaime I hope you realize how valuable Juliana because a woman like her is very difficult to find because it can give a sincere love unlike your sister.
Who does not tell you that Juliana, is already trayengo something good in your life who is pregnant can you imagine a baby or babies to yours if you can raise as your children.
Jaime just think your wife is a Stark she knows is the honor and dignity, if you discover what's with your sister going to know because she is a conoceras Stark and his anger for cheating.

Lilo23 chapter 10 . 3/20
Please please please update sooooooon.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 10 . 3/17