Reviews for Loyalties
I Love this story please update soon
Bella-swan11 chapter 12 . 11/22
Juliana is Jaime's wife, it does not mean that you are her submissive.
You must show him that he must respect you, if he wants to ignore you then do the same. You're sure, your pride will not stand it.
Being so proud, show her that you are beautiful.
That many men would like your attention. In this way, as a man can not resist it will have to take care of you as his wife that you are.
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 12 . 11/19
o
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 11 . 11/19
~_~
Belladonna007 chapter 12 . 11/17
So excited you updated! Can't wait to see if Julianna finds out what Jaime is up to!
HPuni101 chapter 12 . 11/17
Excellent chapter. Loving where the story is heading and hoping that you keep updating. Best wishes.
HPuni101 chapter 9 . 10/1
Please continue.
HPuni101 chapter 10 . 8/30
Please continue.
trinity16 chapter 11 . 8/9
I love the story so far. I think that it needs to progress more into the series. maybe add some conflict between jaime and juliana with the exception of cersie of course. try to add another love triangle between juliana and another in order to make jaime jealous or something like that. But overall... I think it's a fantastic story and I would very much like u to continue with it. Thank you for reading this review.
barcoded93 chapter 4 . 6/27
Does any else wanna punch Jaime in the throat at this point? The "noble" asshat.
mishka2184 chapter 11 . 6/25
I love your story. Especially how Jaime treats his wife
nathaliedew98 chapter 11 . 5/28
Can't wait to see more!
Georgia chapter 1 . 4/13
Really good like the relationship between each character but brand's wolf is called summer
HPuni101 chapter 11 . 4/7
Great story. Please continue.
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 11 . 12/5/2015