Reviews for Loyalties
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2017
I was excited to see a new chapter was posted. I'm curious to see where you'll take this and if Jaime will be around more. Especially with the possibility of her being with child.
kitsunlover chapter 13 . 8/27/2017
Argh the suspense is gonna kill me. Anyway can't wait to see what happens next
gilmorefreak23 chapter 13 . 8/17/2017
I'm really looking forward to your next chapter and to see how this story develops.
amiller2644 chapter 13 . 8/9/2017
please update this story i love it
DaddyChad chapter 13 . 8/9/2017
Will this be updated? It's a really good story.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2017
Amazing!
Bella-swan11 chapter 13 . 8/1/2017
Juliana you are pregnant, accept your new reality. Think of your baby, you must take care of him.
Concerning your husband's infidelity, when you discover Jaime's incestuous relationship with Cersei.
Find the evidence of it in a subtle way, so that it reaches all the guardians of the kingdom and even Robert Baratheon himself.
Because no one will humiliate you. If they want war, they will know that with a Stark nobody gets in without receiving what they deserve.
Besides that this way, you get your freedom. Knowing everything, your father has the sustenance to take you to Wintergreen.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2017
Cool
Lady Syndra chapter 13 . 7/29/2017
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Aly Goode chapter 13 . 7/27/2017
I am IN LOVE with this story! I like how you portray Jaime and his interactions with Juliana. Wonder what he's up to tho? I honestly can't wait for more chapters! Update soon!
otherworlder81 chapter 13 . 7/27/2017
Oooo, I wonder what secrets will be spilled. Poor Julianna.
Kay chapter 13 . 7/25/2017
Thanks for the update!
Queen of Supernatural Lovers chapter 13 . 7/25/2017
Love how it's not the typical marry a Lannister and then become a Lannister, but more realistic as she is still a Stark at heart, can't wait to see what happens next.
HPuni101 chapter 13 . 7/25/2017
Thank you so much for continuing. Awesome chapter, as always. Love that Juliana is doing some plotting of her own. I wonder if this is how she finds out Jaime's secret. Please update soon. Best wishes.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2017
So far i hate it - jaime is an absolute jerk and this girl has no fire in her she just goes along with everything and is ok with "belonging" to him. I know it probably was like that in the middle ages but it sickens me. I hope this will not turn into a stockholm syndrome fic... That would be depressing