Reviews for Loyalties
x NikiSt x chapter 9 . 2/25
please update soon
poeticasylum5 chapter 9 . 1/16
Love this story so far! Can't wait to find out what happens next.
musicluver246 chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
great story so far.
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
So then he didn't sleep with Cersei? Then did Bran actually fall or did someone else push him ? Has Cersei already taken another lover? Questions, questions, and no answers yet!
guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Hope you update soon! :D
x NikiSt x chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
please update soon
I just loved it
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
I'm dying!
danceegirl92 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
I don't get why Bran still fell when Jaime wasn't there to push him...looking forward to more though
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
So the morning after the wedding, her husband still goes and fucks his sister...how nice of him!
Lilo23 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Why why did you let Bran fall. Always with Jaime/Stark Oc this happens. You have a great start but this chapter was a bit of a let down. Let me guess, if Juliana does get pregnant is there going to be a miscarriage caused by the cunt Cersei? Is Ned Stark going to die? You don't have to follow canon this FanFiction. Also Juliana needs to wise up when concerning herself about Cersei's character. I hope Juliana is not another idiot like Sansa. Other than that I can't wait for more.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
SaiyukiLover232 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
I love this story! I hope there is hope for Juliana and Jaime romance-wise... the way you've written their scenes together so far are perfect! Keep up the great work! :)
aussieKayz chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
Great story. Hope that you will be able to add another chapter
KD chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Don't stop keep going! I want to see the wedding night and everything else that happens!
Ricky chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Just what GOT fans need, another twin OC fic.