Reviews for Loyalties
amiller2644 chapter 13 . 8/9
please update this story i love it
DaddyChad chapter 13 . 8/9
Will this be updated? It's a really good story.
Amazing!
Bella-swan11 chapter 13 . 8/1
Juliana you are pregnant, accept your new reality. Think of your baby, you must take care of him.
Concerning your husband's infidelity, when you discover Jaime's incestuous relationship with Cersei.
Find the evidence of it in a subtle way, so that it reaches all the guardians of the kingdom and even Robert Baratheon himself.
Because no one will humiliate you. If they want war, they will know that with a Stark nobody gets in without receiving what they deserve.
Besides that this way, you get your freedom. Knowing everything, your father has the sustenance to take you to Wintergreen.
Cool
Lady Syndra chapter 13 . 7/29
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Aly Goode chapter 13 . 7/27
I am IN LOVE with this story! I like how you portray Jaime and his interactions with Juliana. Wonder what he's up to tho? I honestly can't wait for more chapters! Update soon!
otherworlder81 chapter 13 . 7/27
Oooo, I wonder what secrets will be spilled. Poor Julianna.
Kay chapter 13 . 7/25
Thanks for the update!
Queen of Supernatural Lovers chapter 13 . 7/25
Love how it's not the typical marry a Lannister and then become a Lannister, but more realistic as she is still a Stark at heart, can't wait to see what happens next.
HPuni101 chapter 13 . 7/25
Thank you so much for continuing. Awesome chapter, as always. Love that Juliana is doing some plotting of her own. I wonder if this is how she finds out Jaime's secret. Please update soon. Best wishes.
So far i hate it - jaime is an absolute jerk and this girl has no fire in her she just goes along with everything and is ok with "belonging" to him. I know it probably was like that in the middle ages but it sickens me. I hope this will not turn into a stockholm syndrome fic... That would be depressing
Pleaaaase come back Im dying to know what happens with Juliana when Ned dies and Jaime goes to war and Robb dies :(
This was an awesome chapter! I hope you will continue it soon!
Tom chapter 12 . 4/26