Reviews for Senior Year
wweanddegrassi chapter 10 . 4/18
awh not only was a late with the update but it ended so arubtelyD; I am glad that everything worked out for them in the end
Loved it.
guest chapter 10 . 4/13
I think it was a good way to end the story and at least you did end it unlike other authors who tell you they're having problems and just leave it in the middle of something. I hope to read a new fanfic from you both soon :)
Leyton4life69 chapter 10 . 4/12
Even if this chapter was short, it doesn't matter because it was still an amazing fic. I'm so happy everything worked out for everyone and they all had happy endings, which I think was the perfect way to end things. I had a feeling Lita was faking the pregnancy the whole time, so I'm glad Punk/AJ don't have to deal with her anymore. All in all I enjoyed this story very much and look forward to more in the future :D Keep up the great work!
wweanddegrassi chapter 9 . 4/6
what the?0.0 aj and punk better not be rushing into things! and awk mike and eve:D
Love, LOVE, LOVE!
Leyton4life69 chapter 9 . 4/4
Aww such a cute chapter :D I adore Mike/Eve so much and am so glad they finally got to go on their date, on the beach of all places. When they confessed their love for each other, that just made my day :D I feel really bad for AJ, but of course Punk wouldn't cheat on her, he's not like that. I love how he proposed to her and thankfully she said yes, which really makes this lifelike now :D Can't wait to see what else is in store for Sheamus/Kaitlyn!
4EverShieldFan chapter 9 . 4/4
awwwsies!
CONTINUE!
Leyton4life69 chapter 8 . 3/13
Loved this chapter so much :D I can't help but feel bad for AJ/Punk with all of this baby drama going on, it's really coming between them, but I hope Punk finds out if it's truly his or not. What Lita said to Punk about being a father was cold and I felt for him. Also I'm so happy that Mike finally broke things off with Maryse, however I can't see her just letting him go that easily. But oh my gosh, Mike/Eve are so adorable and now they can have some happiness together :D
Bright-Like-A-Diamond chapter 6 . 3/12
Love it...
Bright-Like-A-Diamond chapter 7 . 3/12
Awww! :(
Bright-Like-A-Diamond chapter 8 . 3/12
Oh wow! Glad Miz finally broke up with Maryse.
Nick85007592 chapter 3 . 3/12