Reviews for More Goodbyes
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
Oh, my heart!
Gwenievre1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I love this idea so much! Do these dogs actually exist?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Aww dude that was so sad :( but it was really good
drunkblaine chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I believe you enjoy seeing people cry
because goddamit, I cried in public reading this
it can't be okay to write a fanfic so emotional like that
I loved it so much!
xx
kumquat-pudding chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Made me cry :/
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This was beautiful and quite literally made me cry!
Shadow-might-write chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Oh god, now I'm crying! You know there are only two stories of Sherlock and Red Beard in the entire database. I was furious when I found there were only two because I remembered the joy on Sherlock's face when he saw Red Beard in his mind palace. That was a story that needed to be told. You told it wonderfully and I love it.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Awwe this is so sad omg ;n; you made me cry.
TheStardust chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
love it!
Xin0Lan chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I work at the veterinarian's clinic, and sometimes that happens. It takes a lot to not get emotional, but necessary. ... It is really sad not just for the owners, but for the doctors/nurses too. Incredibly sad and Mycroft has a point. Can't let ourselves get attached because it only hurts more when goodbye comes.

I liked how you wrote this focusing on Sherlock and his childhood happy times. Perhaps we will know more of Redbeard in the coming series? Won't that be an interesting storyline. Sherlock's childhood.
TheRebelFlesh chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
...you make me sad. I had to put my dog down several years ago too, she had cancer as well, so I guess I understand it a bit. That was very good though, very realistic. Great job.