Reviews for Compromise
Cruzerblade chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
This story is amazing you've got me hooked I hope that you update at some point. I know it's been two years but I've seen a story updated after 8 years so I'm hoping you update as well. either way this is an fantastic story.
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
decent story
dolguldur chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
please update soon
this is a good story
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
awesome story
Panxo chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
You genius bastard just got me hooked up on this shit.
Ritska chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
I really like this story. It's taking a good turn, and I think it's interesting that you have a special group of scientists that know what really happened at the Cell Games. I also think it's cool that Drake figured it out so quickly who Gohan was. All in all, I really like where this story is going and I hope you update soon.
Dorben chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Evan?
Dorben chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Mmm...interesting.

I liked this very much.
Dorben chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Stammering a lot. Kinda choppy and unpleasant to read.
Dorben chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
All caps rage.

Eh, I like this chapter.
kuroneko nnch chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Yay for more chapter. I want more chapter please. Thank you for update this story. I really love it.
maximusrexmundi chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Glad to hear there's someone else out there adhering to the Dragonball ways ;-) (about the kill count bit, you're generally right I think, but I always interpreted blank eyes as knocked out, unless there's actual signs of a wound. As to second highest though, I would caution you to recall that Yamcha was a know bandit, Tien was an assassin, aided by Chaotzu, and Vegeta was Vegeta. The only innocent fighters are Krillin and, shockingly, piccolo lol)
Is it weird I imagine Drake as British? Either way I'm going to keep doing it because it amuses me!
I love this though. I love when logic rules the DBZ universe. It offers SO many possibilities, and I can't wait to see where you take it.
Illioth chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
I'm loving your story. At the end of each chapter I just want more. Keep up the good work.
Reichenfaust chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Great story. My guess is bulma will eventually use the r and d from that dept, and the next Strongest Under the Heavens tournament to reveal that the people at the Cell games were not fakes, and Hercule is lying?
Lightningblade49 chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
the scientist will probably be most interested in Gohan and Vegeta's appetite, would notbe surprised if the Prince demands a spar.