Reviews for The Name–Basis
shinjojin chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
A great ending to a great story! Fantastic job as always!

I'm kinda interested in the sequel I admit. Can't wait for it!
MasterCool chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
That was great. I had a stupid smile on my face the entire time I read this. I loved the overall idea of this story, and I thank you for writing a Usopp/Zoro friendship fic. The Zorobin wasn't bad either :)

-Awesome job, I loved it! Can't wait for your sequel! (I'm so excited!)
mr. coolio chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
cool story, I like how you put Usopp in it. It's time that someone other than Nami notices thier relationship, cuz she always seems like the only one that knows. Update soon!
ButterPie chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Lol canoodling.
Things are really getting a move on now, since it seems like Usopp has finally realized that what he's been witnessing was no dream. Can't wait for the next one!
Lyn chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
That ending couldn't have been more perfect, haha! Can't wait to read the rest!
MasterCool chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Canoodling... Only Usopp would use a term such as that :)

Another awesome chapter! i love this story so far, mainly cuz it has Usopp and ZoRobin, but it's awesome in every other way too! There are way too few Zoro/Usopp friendship stories out there, so I'm glad you added a little moment between them :)

-Terrific job! Can't wait for the final chapter! (and the sequel of course...)
shinjojin chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Haha, poor Ussop!

Great work like always, Misa! And thanks for promoting Shadow Blossom!
MasterCool chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
BWAHAHAHA! Oh my, Usopp, you are too funny!
Terrific chapter! You do an unbelievable job writing in Usopp's PoV. I found myself laughing at almost every one of his comments!

Yeah! Zoro and Robin are gettin' it on! :)

-Awesome job, on both this and Shadow Blossom! Keep up the great work!
Quasimoto chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Usopp is meddling in stuff he shouldn't be haha
Seis Fleur chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Oh my kokoro. Cuteness! Cuteness everywhere!
ButterPie chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
I kind of feel bad for all the accidents happening to Usopp! But this chapter is really getting into things, since the last one was pretty much a filler.
About Shadow Blossom, that story was good! Thank you for the recommendation on this fic because I would have normally ignored it.
Good job!
Quasimoto chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Looking forward to the next update!
bhayolet chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
I like the story. Just added this one on my Favorite Stories. Please keep updating! #ZoRobinForever
MasterCool chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Another great chapter, even if it was filler-ish!

I forgot to mention this in my previous chapter's review, but I'm excited to hear you're working with shinjojin on Shadow Blossom. His whole Robin project is utterly amazing, and I'm glad you've helped him jump start his story (I was too lazy/busy to do that...).

-Great job! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what this story'll turn into!
MasterCool chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Hahaha... That was funny! Sorry for my late review...
That was a great chapter! I couldn't help laughing at Usopp's comments, and the Zorobin moments were great. I love how you write those two's relationship!

-Keep up the great work!