Reviews for True Love Isn't Always Conventional
SidJ chapter 2 . 8/15
Wow for a kid whose been abused and has shied away from physical contact his entire life, Harry seems to have lost all of those years of habits within five minutes of meeting Fleur and seems to have no embarrassment of acting like he is in front of a crowd.
Harry's whole reaction too her was a little too cheesy for me. I tend to like romance that develops and begins a little more realistically. I've seen love at first enough times in Disney. I want something to fit a more mature outlook on life and that develops more like romance in real life.
Godogma chapter 8 . 8/2
Hermione in love with Ron since first year? *slaps forehead* I just hope this is a stupid delusion because that crap just doesn't fly.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 11 . 8/1
Great chapter! That opening scene was hilarious.
Area808code chapter 17 . 7/26
Great chapter. The GOF is gone, all blown up. Does that put an end to the tournament and result in the visiting students returning to their own school? Can't wait for the next chapter...update soon.
mj4wzpw chapter 11 . 7/23
Fluff ftw! Very good chapter i hope there's many more fluff moments like this :D
mj4wzpw chapter 10 . 7/23
I was smiling while reading this and i'm still smiling now i need to read the next chapter asap!
mj4wzpw chapter 9 . 7/23
Hmmm not that much happened this chapter aside from Fleur talking with her dad and Fluer & Harry sending letters still a good chapter! :)
mj4wzpw chapter 8 . 7/23
Hmm i loved this chapter :D
mj4wzpw chapter 7 . 7/23
Lol Ron's mother just made it worse even tough she did it cause she cares.. anyway good chapter! :D
mj4wzpw chapter 6 . 7/23
Hmm that's a cool side-effect of the bond anyway thanks for the chapter! :D
mj4wzpw chapter 5 . 7/22
hmm i Harry took it better then i tought he would anyway cool chapter!
mj4wzpw chapter 4 . 7/22
anyway cool chapter tough Allan was a bit annoying interrupting Fleur :P
mj4wzpw chapter 3 . 7/21
Awesome chapter i'm really starting to like this story :D
mj4wzpw chapter 2 . 7/19
Hmm i wonder what's with Fleur's odd reactions to Harry? i guess i'll get my answers when i read more chapters anyway i liked this chapter and i didn't know that making Fleur's father the Minister is cliche cause i've read many fanfics with her in it and maybe one of them her dad was the Minister usually people seems to make him a highly respected/important politician in France, anyway Thanks for the chapter!