Reviews for True Love Isn't Always Conventional
Ravenclawdiadem16 chapter 20 . 10h
This is a great story. It’s well written and while it does involve cliches you have put a unique spin on it and I’m very much enjoying it. I hope you update soon!
BROnicorn chapter 20 . 1/1
finished it. i really hope you should update soon and the next chapters are light and chill. the past couple of chapters has been heavy and full of problems. why can't tge two of em just stick together?
BROnicorn chapter 6 . 12/31/2017
this is an amazing story you should continue it.
CarolWim chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
It always amazes me that the so called parents are helping the ministry and sending their kids away alone when the camp is being attacked.
I 'assume' that Harry will rescue FleurCo from the Death Eaters?
You know how many times I read the exact version in so many fics?
x102reddragon chapter 20 . 10/10/2017
Ah a good Fleur x Harry fic soothes the soul. Hope to see you update soon
Lerris chapter 20 . 9/24/2017
This is a good start, and Sirius might just be the right person to help, since it is not as if he is going to care he isn't supposed to be helping Harry. The biggest thing to come to mind is they are threatening exile. He certainly has the resources to pack up and take his friends with him to France or elsewhere. Sirius and Remus could train them, or others could be hired.

My suggestion is this. Have Harry form a team, probably with Fleur, and enough other help to make it interesting perhaps akin to the stories where Bill takes Harry curse breaking. As long as they are out of the country it shouldn't matter, and perhaps they can find something beyond a simple replacement for the goblet.

Of course, you likely have your own plan. Again, good work with this.
Lerris chapter 17 . 9/24/2017
Good job with this. That is a perfectly valid way to advance the story. Changing the tasks up and such could have worked as well, but sometimes it is good to surprise the reader.
jumpingninjo chapter 3 . 8/25/2017
fuck man why did fleur have to get raped a d it's only chapter 3
jumpingninjo chapter 2 . 8/25/2017
holy shit minster fuck what have you done harry
TweakyGhostLover chapter 10 . 8/24/2017
TweakyGhostLover chapter 7 . 8/24/2017
oh no
YASSSS HARRY HAHAAAA TAKE THAT MALFOY
TweakyGhostLover chapter 6 . 8/24/2017
WHAT THE HELL MOLLY THIS ISNT SOMETHING THAT CAN BE "DONE"
Yaaaay RON knows she's made it worse GO ron
Vallavarayan chapter 7 . 8/23/2017
i have to ask, why does he not use the french minister to have sirius exonerated?
BrotherCaptainSheperd chapter 5 . 7/31/2017
I must say, Harry's real patient. If I were him I'd be sceamin "Leave us the fok alone!" after the second interruption.