Reviews for Contrarian
Schnulfschokonudel23 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Damn this is hot. And funny. And cute. And hot.
You managed to stay true to the characters which is great.
And I'm starting to love everything you write because it's brilliant.
You could write a phonebook or my shoppinglist and I'd read it (I usually don't).
xSchnulfschokonudel
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Woohoo! Super hot as always.
Empress of Verace chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Mm! Yum! :D

-Empress of Verace
R chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
'Adorable Sherlolly buttsex' wasn't, before today, a genre of fanfiction that I realized was even lacking in my life. But now the world is changed and I am sad that there is in fact so little of it. You've shown me unicorns, Petra Todd. There's no unseeing them now.
Elixir.BB chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Yeah...words cannot describe how much I loved this. It's just...so incredibly hot and...arousing. Let's be honest. It's arousing. And I love Mrs. Hudson in this. You constantly amaze me with the way you write and the way you make Sherlock and Molly interact with one another, it just flows so smoothly and lovely. And gawd, I need a cold shower now. :)
MizJoely chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Typical Petra Todd hotness in an atypical fashion, wow!
SherlockSteph chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
A another hot story :) Your the queen of that.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
What an excellent way to start my Sunday morning. Thank you so much. :)
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Sherlock and Molly domestic anal smut; seriously this is the best! Not only was this clever in regards to the baby issue but it was realistically sexy. Sooo well done.
Rubbish Robot chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
gotta love Mrs. Hudson, this is amazing smut, like always Petra, you don't disappoint
listrant chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Nice smut, thanks! Loved Mrs. Hudson in this.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I love that you're able to make him playful without being out of character. A tricky thing to do.
broomclosetkink chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
SHUT YOUR FACE PETRA THIS IS GODDAMN PERFECT. Anal sex domestic fluff, Mrs. Hudson and Mrs. Holmes longing for grandbabies, AND a lovely display from Sherlock's fat cock? *Throws hands in the air* It's like goddamn Sherlolly Christmas up in here!

Thank you for sharing!