Reviews for Know Thyself
eaten them grapes doe!
Hack Generation chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
IVE READ THAT BOOOOOKK
nyxes chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Yeaaah! Desmond/Lucy forever! *pumps fist* One day all their shippers shall storm Ubisoft Montreal's headquarters with pitchforks and burn it to the ground for that damn plot twist. Until then, there's fanfiction.

Then child!Connor entered after the teleport-kiss and I melted. Child!Connor on Desmond's back playing tag has to be one of the cutest thins ever, yet also bittersweet as their childhoods weren't exactly the greatest. And:

"For the moment, help me tag everyone playing."

*cue image of a adult Connor on Desmond's back saying that*

This chapter was beautifully written, like always. Oh, how I wish I had your skill.
swegm chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Well, it was certainly quite a surprise lol. Got a feeling the next chapter is gonna have quite a few feels in it. One thing I've noticed after reading the very first couple of paragraphs is that you're quite good with imagery, finding creative ways to describe the scenery without simply telling the reader plainly what everything looks like, which for some is very difficult to do. Even I struggle with coming up with good imagery XD Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing what Lucy has to say :)
nyxes chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
An amazing chapter, like usual. I really like how you had Daniel Cross in this. I was honestly expecting Lucy to be his Fifth. At least this means everyone gets Lucy, hormones and angst sooner. Did I mention how much I need to next chapter right now?

On an unrelated note, I finally borrowed that book from the library. It made me sad, but in a good way. ... Yeah I'm no good at reviews.
will zona chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
this chapter is great. keep up the terrific work.
tylerbamafan34 chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
YOu should contact AC Universe on Youtube if you want someone good at making Assassin's Creed videos. Granted he can churn these beutiful tributes to Altair, Desmond, Ezio, and Connor, not to mention the Kenway family as a whole.

I honestly expected you to save Lucy for the Last person before Desmond comes back to Earth... that is where you are going with this right? Cause I can't think of a better preface for a Desmond comes back to earth and kicks ass a la Harry Potter.

If you want any help, I'll gladly offer up my assassin's creed expertise. Anything to get this story comming out a bit better and giving it some longer chapters.

I might even borrow this idea.
Joan of Arcturus chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I like where your going with this :) I remember having to read the book and watch the movie in one of my high school English classes. Keep up the good work!