Reviews for Know Thyself
arles48 chapter 9 . 6/4
What a place to stop indeed.
Well, what can I say?
eaten them grapes doe!
Hack Generation chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
IVE READ THAT BOOOOOKK
nyxes chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Yeaaah! Desmond/Lucy forever! *pumps fist* One day all their shippers shall storm Ubisoft Montreal's headquarters with pitchforks and burn it to the ground for that damn plot twist. Until then, there's fanfiction.

Then child!Connor entered after the teleport-kiss and I melted. Child!Connor on Desmond's back playing tag has to be one of the cutest thins ever, yet also bittersweet as their childhoods weren't exactly the greatest. And:

"For the moment, help me tag everyone playing."

*cue image of a adult Connor on Desmond's back saying that*

This chapter was beautifully written, like always. Oh, how I wish I had your skill.
swegm chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Well, it was certainly quite a surprise lol. Got a feeling the next chapter is gonna have quite a few feels in it. One thing I've noticed after reading the very first couple of paragraphs is that you're quite good with imagery, finding creative ways to describe the scenery without simply telling the reader plainly what everything looks like, which for some is very difficult to do. Even I struggle with coming up with good imagery XD Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing what Lucy has to say :)
nyxes chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
An amazing chapter, like usual. I really like how you had Daniel Cross in this. I was honestly expecting Lucy to be his Fifth. At least this means everyone gets Lucy, hormones and angst sooner. Did I mention how much I need to next chapter right now?

On an unrelated note, I finally borrowed that book from the library. It made me sad, but in a good way. ... Yeah I'm no good at reviews.
will zona chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
this chapter is great. keep up the terrific work.