Reviews for Akita
Karama9 chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Love that Billy and Junko have trouble communicating. Nice way to avoid the everybody speaks English cliche.

Oh, Tommy can be such an adorably irritating troll. :)
Lady Krystalyn chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
I am loving this! Can't wait to read more, update soon please!
zenbon zakura chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
hahahahaha lol like a ninja movie the clan trainies coming out the greet the young master lol
Slytherin Studios chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
I love it, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Karama9 chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Junko... When someone says 'would you believe me if I told you X', there's a pretty good chance you should. Well, in fiction, anyway.

And oooh... Four students? Who are they? Junko has fellow students! Yay! That should be nice.
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
Omg, Tommy's already snarking right out the gate. Also I do like that you are using Japanese words and then putting the definition right after, like the folding screens. You'd think it would break the bubble, but oddly, it doesn't. The comparison between the military and a ninja clan was unexpected, but something you stop and think about for a second and then go "yep". Her options are limited, yeah, and it probably does feel like she's selling her soul, so I was happy Tommy picked up on her unease and told her straight up she could change her mind. It's not often we see a blunt, more straightforward Tommy. He was pretty straightforward about what she could expect, but that was more because it's something he needs to do rather than just doing it to reassure someone. (I can just hear him in my head going "Hey! I can be straightforward and caring when I want!")
Karama9 chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
I love that he's rationalising getting her stuff for her because it's still less trouble than rescuing her again if she tries to and gets caught, without thinking he could just you know, not. :)

Looking forward to more!
Slytherin Studios chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
I like it, nicely done.
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Wow, he's already teaching her a bit and being annoying at the same time. I kind of want to go "Argggg! Stop being such an annoying butt" and shake him. I'm sure that would go over well. Tommy is certainly being very helpful, though, answering questions truthfully and. going to get her things despite his wisecracking. And reasoning! Yay for showing her options and reasonings for going with this strange, albeit "fit, good-looking man". I'm really glad to see it early on.
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
and she ends up going to the convini and pigging out on onigiri and soda?
Karama9 chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Excellent chapter. It'd be nice to get a bit of Tommy's POV in the next chapter. He's being very nice and all. :)
Slytherin Studios chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Nicely done.
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
This chapter is adorable. It shouldn't be, what with Junko's introspection and the discussion of murdery stuff, but it is. I think it's probably because of all the back and forth between them and with Tommy being an irritating little sh- and it making her angry. I wonder if any of her geisha skills will help or hinder her in training?
Slytherin Studios chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Nicely done.
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
This is a fun chapter, from the reader's perspective. The details describing her normal waking surroundings vs. her actual surroundings and remembrance of the night before. I think Tommy's first note is my favorite, just because it's common sense and had me rolling my eyes, although I can see why he would, not knowing how confused she would be upon waking. I did also enjoy the thoughts running in her head upon finding the door locked because they were perfectly rational fears. I do also like Tommy's perspective, his internal b- about proper food being stocked in the safe house, his carefulness around her, and his fake sleep.