Reviews for Finding parchment
thewolf74 chapter 15 . 4/14
Wow. I really liked the way Harry got his revenge. It was very creative. Please continue to write HP stories. I really like this pairing. I also like the pairing of Harry and Lucius.
Hiyuuki chapter 15 . 4/4
I loved the way Harry and Severus played with the Horrible Trio! And Harrys revenge was great! :-D
Hiyuuki ):-
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 15 . 4/2
Aww 3
Venus914 chapter 15 . 3/22
Wow. I love this! It's a different way of exacting revenge...not letting the guilty know. Im not curious about what happened with the Weasleys...
loretta537 chapter 15 . 3/19
another good story, i'm really glad I found your stories
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 15 . 3/6
This was super cute!
tainted-tash chapter 15 . 2/22
A lovely story :)
tainted-tash chapter 14 . 2/22
Karma's a bitch lmao
Gleas chapter 15 . 2/20
that was good! I still feel taking their magic was a bit much... but Molly and her potions wow what a great idea!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 15 . 2/17
i loved this story!
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 2/9
Molly deserved being punished but how they will get away with it I'm not sure. The dark spells were handed down through family but since she wouldn't have made the anti magic one wouldn't that have been proven in a trial using Veritaserum? But other than that great story kinky snape was Definetly different than the Snarky one.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 2/9
I wonder if they should have told Albus about that spell, hopefully it doesn't backfire on them.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 2/9
It's amazing he got away with that spell especially since it's only those three that were affected.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 2/9
Wow if this is a passed off Harry I would say the Voldie got off lucky lol.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 2/9
Haha should be interesting. Meeting back at school that first time after the holidays lol.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »