Reviews for The Phoenix Queen
Catelyn Tsukino chapter 33 . 10/3
I read this instead of studying and sleeping xD
This was an amazing trilogy! The elements from both THG and ATLA/LOK are easy to spot, but you added your own ideas as a writer, wrapping everything in an awesome story with great worldbuilding and great character development! I’m glad I read this. Keep writing!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 33 . 9/18
This was EPIC.
Really should have been working and being productive, but instead I just read all three works in this series LOL
I love that you started with a crossover idea but then it spun into something more. Love how you drew in characters from both ATLA and Korra, that your original characters blended in so well with the series characters so that we came to know and love all of them. Thank you for writing and sharing, and I can't wait to read A New Dawn.
I have been with this fanfic for so long now I could never imagine an ending to such a beautiful story. I am so grateful for all the time and effort you put into these characters and this world. This truly is the best fanfiction I have ever read, bar none. All I can say is thank you.
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 30 . 9/6
Oh my God. The "Do you trust me?" line had me so excited. I really really loved that in TBG.

I don't know how I didn't read this when it came out because I had read TBG and TRO back then, but I'm happy I don't have to wait for chapters.

I'm sad I'm almost done now.
How can you sum up so many years? You already know how much I love your stories, but I'm gonna say it again - your writing is beautiful, moving and an absolute joy. For years I've been eagerly waiting for each and every one of your chapters, and I was never disappointing to read them. I laughed, I cried, I raged, I drank every word again and again. It was a marvelous ride.

Like I said in my first review so many years ago (the one I signed up for this site in the first place just so I could write to you), the first chapter of TBG came to me in one of the darkest times in my life and it was like a beacon of light in the middle of the night. To have a new story of my favorite ship from my favorite show and have something to look forward to was a gift and I cannot thank you enough for what you gave me and the fandom in general.

So once again - THANK YOU!

I can't wait to read more of your stories in the future!
thebravebatgorl chapter 33 . 8/16
Three words.
Oh. My. God.
I have binge-read this entire series in the span of a few days and lemme tell you something; this has gotta be the best avatar/zutara/general fanfic I've ever read.
The plot, the characters, the writing ability, UGH I THINK I DIED.
I was honestly hooked on every single scene, squealing and crying and being the biggest idiot over the course of TDG (the zutara spa scene mwah, pure heaven, absolute perfection). The way you developed the Zutara relationship was so realistic and so entirely intoxicating, I honestly couldn't get enough of it. You're one of the best writers I've ever come across and I'll be waiting to read whatever books you publish in the future.
Oop, sorry for the phat review but yeah, I'm... starstruck. Honestly. I need more. This was just too good. I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life now this is over wow.
P.S. I saw you're developing a Mulan/Beauty and the Beast fic, which honestly made me so happy as I'm currently writing a Mulan! Zutara fic of my own hehe
bedpotato chapter 33 . 8/7
This is perfect. Again thank you for finishing your story. It’s really amazing
Yo. Yo. Yooooooo. That hot spring scene *fabs self* lawds. I’m a full grown women who’s done more than that in a hot tub and when I tell you I got all hit and bothered *fans self aggressively* I want me a your Zuko (lol I always want Zuko. Canon Zuko and all the great fanfic ones I’ve read). They did more than just kidding right? Like how long before they got out...The adventured if the catacombs was priceless too.
aceleris chapter 33 . 8/1
Thank you! Thank you so much for completing this story. This has been the greatest Zutara fic of all time. I remember starting this trilogy back in middle school and I am now in college what a ride! You have also inspired me to start works of my own as well! Very grateful to have you in my Zutara journey! Please keep writing and I cannot wait for your future stories!
I have now read this trilogy twice and I remember way back in TBG there was a review of someone saying this story was setting up to be one of 'the greats' such as HMPB, Dangerous Ground etc. It being my first time reading the trilogy and only being halfway through the first installment I was in complete agreement. Now, however, I have to disagree. This trilogy will never be ONE of the greats. It is THE great. Your character development, plot lines, and writing style and technique are now the standard with which I hold all other stories to. It is, unfortunately, an unfair standard because I have yet to find anything close to how connected I feel to these characters and their stories. I cry with these characters, I hurt with them, I laugh with them.

I dont know how you managed it Mrspettyfer, but I'm pretty sure this story that you beautifully and skillfully crafted based off of a 'childrens TV show' and a popular book series written by someone else will be a part of me for the rest of my life...I actually cant thank you enough for writing this trilogy and sticking with it. It has brought me so much joy to read and something to look forward to when I really needed it.

I cant wait to see what you have in store for the future of the zutara world! Please, whatever you do, dont EVER stop writing. You have such an amazing gift.

All the best,
K
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 33 . 7/30
It took me a while to come around to read this but it was amazing. What I love the most is that it isn't like most epilogues. It's very unique and I'm siked for the spin off. Thank you for writing this and sticking with it! The little trivia at the end was also a nice touch!
Kslamm chapter 33 . 7/21
Thank you! What an adventure! So happy such an epic was completed.
sophiecampbellbower chapter 33 . 7/19
I CAN'T WAIT for A New Dawn! I'm so excited and happy you're doing this! I loved this series with all my heart and can't wait to read some more! Love, sofia
Hiniwalay chapter 33 . 7/18
Did the shift from "The Fire Prophet" to "The Fire Nation Prophet" signify that the paper went from underground to officially recognized? Or that the Fire borders were defined and the area made into the Fire Nation?
Ooh, the entire world divided (united?) into nations!
It's so weird that Hakoda and Arnook have swapped roles.
They named Shai a king! Brilliant!
Aurora. A beautiful name.
Lol, Shai and Toph /did/ happen.
"though Fire Lord Zuko nearly blew up..." You leave me in AGONY for not finishing this sentence. Hahaha!
How the heck does this Shiro guy know so much? Shinobi indeed.
I love the names for Bowen and Jin's and Elias and Asami's kids.
Only now does "discovery" click.
Well, this was one simultaneously terrifying and glorious ride! Thank you very very much for your commitment and tenacity all throughout this frickin' /trilogy/-thank you for the read!
Hiniwalay chapter 32 . 7/18
What a beautiful coronation statement: Kneel prince and victor. Rise Lord and Lady.
"We are abolishing the Black Games." Slow clap.
Lovely scene between Katara and Bowen. I will always love how Zuko is so secure that he never gets jealous of the two but smiles for them.
That was beautiful!
The relationship between Zuko and Katara is so pure, just wow. You are the first I've seen to not even /reference/ the wedding night, and I can't even complain. I love their love.
1,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »