Reviews for Sorcery
snewby chapter 9 . 3/28
So this is pretty darn cool. You have the characters down and they're amazing. You've built a backstory for Harry and now we're getting to the good stuff. Pm me if you want any help if you choose to consider this story, I do really like it!
Shadowdog11 chapter 9 . 6/20/2016
This is nice. Is love to see where it goes. I hope you have time to pick back up sometime
Quietlovingman chapter 9 . 6/17/2016
Interesting choice of conflict to move the story forward. I have read a few crossovers with these worlds, but I think I have enjoyed yours the most so far. I do hope you feel the inspiration to continue this.
Lord Dream chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
And almost two years to the day later yet still we wait and wonder, Is it dead or just sleeping?
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 9 . 3/10/2016
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 9 . 3/8/2016
Oh come on! You stopped writing at the climax! I was wondering how the trolls would react to Master Of Death all the while reading it!
Otsutsuki no Yami chapter 9 . 2/15/2016
Losing what you learn, how stupid. I'm sorry if that sounds mean but that is my opinion. Also not or minimal magic sounds ridiculous, I hate it when people do something like this.
007Six007 chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
Considering how long it's been since you last updated this story, I have little hope you will continue it anytime soon. It's a shame as what you've already written is good. Really good. I (and many other, no doubt) would love to read more.
I hope you continue this story sometime :)
Marshman101 chapter 9 . 10/29/2015
This is awesome
Rakaan chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
It's a shame. Another story with promise abandoned by the author after a handful of chapters.
Natascope chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
Exactly what I was looking for in a Frozen and HP crossover. Hope you continue with the story!
Sk8ernv chapter 9 . 8/11/2015
I really hope you continue this story. It is brilliantly written. I am really starting to love these Frozen/Harry Potter Crossovers.
Analon chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
This is a really nice and well written story. I'm sad to see that it seems to be abandoned though, but perfectly understandable.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 9 . 5/12/2015
I pressed the follow button so fast I think I burned myself ." . Finally, a legitimately great Frozen/HP xover! How I didn't see this before I'll never know...I eagerly await the next update!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/27/2015