Reviews for Chekhov's Gun
Waylo chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
OMG. YES! Thank you! This was awesome! :'D Sorry, don't know what else to say but really, I loved it. :)
Chymom chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
Great job! How about one where in order to keep Gabriela safe she makes him think she's leaving. Then when it comes out she's really in over her head. He finds out the truth and helps or walks away or what ever you think.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/11/2014
omg, missed your stuff much ! I've re-read all the prompts twice already- please update :(
nrdhrd3 chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
Hahaha!
isabella.evania chapter 19 . 5/23/2014
YAY UPDATE! Please don't EVER stop writing Intelligence fic ok? _ I'm so devastated that this amazing show got cancelled. CBS is really stupid. They're missing sth BIG. UGH.

I love the fight scene! so realistic!

Please write a chapter about Gabriel & Riley having a baby? ;) ;) XDD LOL, me and my obsession with baby fic. XD
Cheyennes chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
I really liked the last paragraph.
RuthWriter chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
Good one shot! Keep up the good work!
alyona chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
im so happy you updated we don't have many intelligence fanfic authors, so it would be lovely if you'd update it ore often:)
angeliena chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
Love it!
sunshinesforever chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
Please continue!
nrdhrd3 chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
Love the $20!
Waylo chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
Ooohh wow. Just wow. I really don't want to think about such a thing happening because Gabes really loves his wife, but other than that, great chapter!
Could you please write the prompt? It's about Riley and Gabriel immersed in a card game, and they placed in bets. You can make up the bets. :)
angeliena chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
Nice!
Agent Striker chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
i'm glad amelia wasn't a terrorist, i think that it would have taken a lot away from the story over all. good chapter!
Charlotte chapter 18 . 4/21/2014