Reviews for You Are So Me
Amazing! I personally think that Barson is the best pairing in all of Law & Order SVU.. like you said, their chemistry is undeniable! They respect each other! I don’t understand how so many people fall for the Elliot/Liv pairing, Elliot is such an ass to Olivia most of the time; taking her for granted and.. the list goes on and on... anyway.. I stop before I’ll start ranting .. great job! I love this story!
tiCocoChanelle chapter 1 . 3/11
I love it ! ! Great great great!
irisbones chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
soo profound and hot and beautiful...
BenoightLangson chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
That was amazing!
MissMelysse chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Brilliant. And beautiful.
Katak chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
This is the best story. It is complete perfection. Well done.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
That was achingly beautiful in every. Element. The emotion is palpable. I found myself holding my breath until they finally came together. I don't find myself liking fics where one is involved with someone else and is cheating but i understand this. It makes sense. Especially with her & Cassidy splitting up soon after all of the canon events.
Skaarsheart chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I don't know why these two aren't a more popular coupling, but I am glad you and I are on the same page with them...I loved it!
XChiikita chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Wow! One of the best I've read!
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This story has some serious potential. I love the setting and how everything unfolded. Your imagery is wonderful and your word choice is fantastic. All this story needs is a beta to run over with it a fine-toothed comb and help clean up your run on sentences and tenses. It flows naturally already, so all that needs some attention is grammar. Great job! I would love to see a continuation of this.
maeyan181 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Great story, and wonderfully written. I agree they have great chemistry, and I would love to read more Olivia/Barba fanfic.
Kyla chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
OMG I love this so much awesome story encore
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
thanks. that was owesome
torichtmond chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Wow. I love it! You are a great writer and I like the story and the pairing.
(it was just sometimes hard to read because there is a lot of text without a new paragraph)
CadenceMassacre chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Love it! I'm a huge Barson shipper and I love the flow of your fic and how you maintained both characters. Please continue!