Reviews for A Year Without the TARDIS
hollow-eyed chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
First of all I have to admit something embarrassing about myself - I have never read a Who fanfiction before. I sort of stumbled on to yours by accident, and then i got hocked. Your ff is not only very well written, but your characters are wonderful. They very faithful to the show but you definitely have your own style and it really adds to the story. I look forward to reading more, and hopefully getting time soon to read your other works. Thanks!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
I love where you are going with this story. You seem to understand the characters very well. Please update soon.
gingerbluez chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
Please continue this story! I've really enjoyed reading it and your characterisation of the 10th Doctor and Rose is amazing, and so accurate! I'm really enjoying the plot line too! :)
annakir862 chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
make them have more awkward moments, they are the best! :D
annakir862 chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
this is getting really good, update soon! :)
Candy5554 chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
Oh my gosh! This story is so amazing! Oooohhh Please updates soon!
ThatQuirkyGirl chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
This story is really good. I wish it was canon!
kelly chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
I want them to kiss
edf-k chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
The Doctor can be so oblivious at times and see right to the root of the problem other times. He has to know that just having an attack wouldn't frighten Rose, she's faced much worse things than hearing about a random attack within the building. Hopefully he'll figure it out soon to confront her about what she's keeping from him or she'll just blurt it out to him before it gets too much worse. I don't see either happening though, the blockheads.
thornbelly chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
Please post the rest of the chapters ASAP! I love the fanfiction so far, and I hate suspense, so post!
The Moose Queen chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
Cliffy! This is one of the best stories I've ever read so far! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ashena-Iulik chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
Maybe she will dream that the doctor is attacked next some whump is never unwelcomed :)
edf-k chapter 12 . 4/17/2014
Very interesting having the Doctor and Rose stuck waiting to catch up to the Tardis. I like this idea versus getting stuck for other reasons. I wonder how long it'll take for the Doctor to really figure out that the "Dream Box" was a horrible thing to bring home and that it's taken a 'shine' to Rose. Poor Rose though, having to live those dreams as if reality and then trying to stay positive will be very difficult. I'm hoping that clues the Doctor in faster so she doesn't suffer too much.
A chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
I absolutely love this fic! How far along are you in the next chapter?
ivy rose chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
It's really good, please write more