Reviews for Dark Paradise
Son-AbyGC chapter 17 . 8/4
I loved so much! I like!
Kay chapter 17 . 7/29
It never fazes to amaze me I sincerely love re reading this.
ILoveSxS chapter 17 . 6/9
Wow this was great I loved it
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 17 . 4/25
LOved it
This was amazing. When I can't find any new fics, I just go back and read all the chapters again and again. Chapter 9 is just so unbelievably beautiful. Please write more sasusaku, u legend..
MegaDarkly chapter 17 . 12/11/2016
I found this to be a well thought out story. I'm not really a SasuSaku type of guy, but the story intrigued me enough to read it. It was a nice thing to read and a great length for a story. I applaud you.
BkCeallaigh chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Bahahaha what a wonderful start to a very...interesting story! I can't wait to read through this!
Adelaide Leichhardt chapter 17 . 10/17/2016
I really enjoyed this story. I loved how you developed their feelings and relationship through the infinite tsukiyomi. Great job!
EmpressMondays chapter 17 . 9/12/2016
Ahhh so beautiful. This is a logical approach of ending the Tsukiyomi (although I would like to know how Naruto ended the war, and if there was something that Madara regrets). It also makes sense that Sasuke loved Sakura long before, or else he wouldn't allow her to touch him or be close to him.
I like the way you did the two POVs so the readers know what they've both been thinking.
The Uchiha family bit was depressing. If I was Sasuke, I wouldn't also leave the Tsukiyomi. There was no way he can get them back but this. Most especially, Itachi. Itachi is the best Uchiha ever. :( I loooovve how you made Itachi btw. It was so spot on!
Sakura and Sasuke are so cute and stupid at the same time. Good thing our favorite orange ninja is always there!
Mariselo chapter 17 . 6/24/2016
I love your style of writting. Your stories are full of action-packed punch. Sensible sex scens. Great. Keep writing. You are gifted in my opinion.
GinxKay chapter 17 . 1/26/2016
Have to admit the ending seemed a bit rushed; however, this is the first Sasusaku fanfic that is so beautiful and elegantly written. I'm in love with this story and have read it over ten times. Im am a really big fan of this story and enjoy everything to it. You make it very real. Thank you s much for writing this.
theeuniverse chapter 17 . 1/24/2016
I read this at 3am and finished at 6:30 on a monday morning. I don't regret anything. This is so goddamn beautiful and so real. Gaaaah.
mitsuki191 chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
Wow. Just WOW. Absolutely amazing! I really really enjoyed reading this story and it kept me up on my toes. Nice work with keeping them in character although I am very surprised at Sakura's attitude, seeing as how she's so infatuated with Sasuke and yet she was able to walk away and consider giving up in an INSTANT. It just made her character that more interesting and wanting for more! Great great job, really! I LOVED IT!
mitsuki191 chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
NOOOOO! why would you do this to Sasuke?! awww my poor Uchiha!nevertheless, such a good story! I love your style of writing, very great job!
Kvhee chapter 17 . 10/2/2015
your story is amazing, i hope you still continue to write inthis fiction... thank ypu for this amazing story..._