Reviews for Dark Paradise
Kvhee chapter 17 . 10/2
your story is amazing, i hope you still continue to write inthis fiction... thank ypu for this amazing story..._
HOLY FUCKING SHIT * tries to remain calm but fails miserably and has to read again to double check that I've read correctly *
Kupcake1010 chapter 17 . 6/25
Ah this was a really great story and I loved the characterization and where you went with the plot. great work!
AnonReviewer chapter 17 . 6/1
Ooops, read your last update date as 2015 instead of 2014. Anyway, really glad you decided to finish it, chase this is all the things I was yearning for. As for critique, this was good writing and plot development, maybe could have used a bit more character development. Like for the beginning of the story for Sasuke, or Naruto at the end. But since this was a fairly short story (word count), that's ok. But I thought you understood the characters really well and portrayed them excellently! Idk i it's your style but maybe consider a more detailed story with an even deeper character analysis? And maybe experiment with the mystery genre - for some reason I feel you may have a knack for it. That's it for now, I'll go check your other things now!
anonreviewer chapter 3 . 5/31
Oh. my. GOD.
Please keep doing your amazing things. Also, though i thought it'd be a common ffnet topic, first infinite tsukuyomi I've ever read and I can't explain how much I love it, exactly what I'd been hoping for. 2nd also: this is my first review after returning to ffnet. Had a review haitus for about 7 yrs now, but needed to let you know I appreciate it since you're still writing this.

ty very much (:
GalanthaDreams chapter 17 . 4/25
Thank you for this happy ending-I really needed something that'd cheer me up after Kishimoto bashed my heart like a pinata with his trolling.
HeyJoe0929 chapter 12 . 4/8
I'm re-reading this again bec I can't find any interesting fanfic and this chapter... This chapter always break my heart. How painful must it have been for Sakura to do this. Sigh...
windylauri chapter 4 . 3/28
Wow, I did not expect you to change the first person narrator! That was a pleasant surprise.
Great job, I'm really enjoying this piece. Good thing this fanfic is done already, that means I can brease through the whole things at once :)
RobinSparkelz chapter 17 . 3/17
I loved every inch of this :)
HeyJoe0929 chapter 1 . 2/24
This was sooooo gooooood! I love the switching POVs between Sakura and Sasuke. Although this is not the first time I've read a fanfic that revolves around the Infinite Tsukuyomi, this one gave it more justice the most. The emotions of the characters are too raw and powerful it's impossible for the reader not to get affected. This is Sakura's love for Sasuke in its simplest form. It's beautiful and tragic and one hell of a story. Thank you for writing this and I wish you'd make a sequel :) Again, thank you!
Its good
animeactivist chapter 17 . 1/12
I woke up at 4:45 am and finished it at 6:39 am. Haha. It was just one of those times where I just woke up and I couldn't go back to sleep. So I just found this and read it. It was such a good use of my sleeping hours. I really liked the idea of this story. I just loved the character development that Sasuke goes through. This is such a great fanfiction. Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. I loved reading it!
kumi chapter 17 . 1/7
Loved it!
ayyyitsjade chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
I decided to read this story again and it never fails me.
FiresDance09 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
The words running through my head at the end there were "SHIIIIIIIT", because no matter how intimidating the boys are, their father is ten times worse. But if I were her I'd want to be alone, and I'd be writing everything down, what I remember and what's different. But good job so far.