Reviews for Dark Paradise
windylauri chapter 4 . 15h ago
Wow, I did not expect you to change the first person narrator! That was a pleasant surprise.
Great job, I'm really enjoying this piece. Good thing this fanfic is done already, that means I can brease through the whole things at once :)
RobinSparkelz chapter 17 . 3/17
I loved every inch of this :)
HeyJoe0929 chapter 1 . 2/24
This was sooooo gooooood! I love the switching POVs between Sakura and Sasuke. Although this is not the first time I've read a fanfic that revolves around the Infinite Tsukuyomi, this one gave it more justice the most. The emotions of the characters are too raw and powerful it's impossible for the reader not to get affected. This is Sakura's love for Sasuke in its simplest form. It's beautiful and tragic and one hell of a story. Thank you for writing this and I wish you'd make a sequel :) Again, thank you!
Its good
animeactivist chapter 17 . 1/12
I woke up at 4:45 am and finished it at 6:39 am. Haha. It was just one of those times where I just woke up and I couldn't go back to sleep. So I just found this and read it. It was such a good use of my sleeping hours. I really liked the idea of this story. I just loved the character development that Sasuke goes through. This is such a great fanfiction. Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. I loved reading it!
kumi chapter 17 . 1/7
Loved it!
ayyyitsjade chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
I decided to read this story again and it never fails me.
FiresDance09 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
The words running through my head at the end there were "SHIIIIIIIT", because no matter how intimidating the boys are, their father is ten times worse. But if I were her I'd want to be alone, and I'd be writing everything down, what I remember and what's different. But good job so far.
BoomPowMina chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
I am absolutely speechless. I'm sitting here, crying my eyes out at 4:33AM, trying to comprehend how i'm feeling. Overwhelmed. I'm feeling overwhelmed. This was such an amazing story, a work of art really. While reading this, I had literally felt pangs in my chest. I'm not even kidding, physical pangs. Everything about this fanfiction is beyond perfect, and I can't thank you enough for writing this. You're very talented and thank you for posting this and giving me the pleasure of reading this.
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I HEARD ABOUT THIS STORY ON TUMBLR AND IM SO HYPED TO READ IT ASDFGHJKL OH GOD FUGAKU
Crystal chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
I READ THIS INSTEAD OF WRITING A RESEARCH PAPER AND I WAS WORTH IT
Flames of Avarice chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
Loved this story, beautifully written!
pink-strawberries chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
This story is amazing. Period.
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
Great story:)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
Lol thanks for the story , laughed my ass off at the summary of what happens next. It was sweet.