Reviews for Dark Paradise
Mariselo chapter 17 . 6/24
I love your style of writting. Your stories are full of action-packed punch. Sensible sex scens. Great. Keep writing. You are gifted in my opinion.
GinxKay chapter 17 . 1/26
Have to admit the ending seemed a bit rushed; however, this is the first Sasusaku fanfic that is so beautiful and elegantly written. I'm in love with this story and have read it over ten times. Im am a really big fan of this story and enjoy everything to it. You make it very real. Thank you s much for writing this.
theeuniverse chapter 17 . 1/24
I read this at 3am and finished at 6:30 on a monday morning. I don't regret anything. This is so goddamn beautiful and so real. Gaaaah.
mitsuki191 chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
Wow. Just WOW. Absolutely amazing! I really really enjoyed reading this story and it kept me up on my toes. Nice work with keeping them in character although I am very surprised at Sakura's attitude, seeing as how she's so infatuated with Sasuke and yet she was able to walk away and consider giving up in an INSTANT. It just made her character that more interesting and wanting for more! Great great job, really! I LOVED IT!
mitsuki191 chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
NOOOOO! why would you do this to Sasuke?! awww my poor Uchiha!nevertheless, such a good story! I love your style of writing, very great job!
Kvhee chapter 17 . 10/2/2015
your story is amazing, i hope you still continue to write inthis fiction... thank ypu for this amazing story..._
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
HOLY FUCKING SHIT * tries to remain calm but fails miserably and has to read again to double check that I've read correctly *
Kupcake1010 chapter 17 . 6/25/2015
Ah this was a really great story and I loved the characterization and where you went with the plot. great work!
AnonReviewer chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
Ooops, read your last update date as 2015 instead of 2014. Anyway, really glad you decided to finish it, chase this is all the things I was yearning for. As for critique, this was good writing and plot development, maybe could have used a bit more character development. Like for the beginning of the story for Sasuke, or Naruto at the end. But since this was a fairly short story (word count), that's ok. But I thought you understood the characters really well and portrayed them excellently! Idk i it's your style but maybe consider a more detailed story with an even deeper character analysis? And maybe experiment with the mystery genre - for some reason I feel you may have a knack for it. That's it for now, I'll go check your other things now!
anonreviewer chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
Oh. my. GOD.
Please keep doing your amazing things. Also, though i thought it'd be a common ffnet topic, first infinite tsukuyomi I've ever read and I can't explain how much I love it, exactly what I'd been hoping for. 2nd also: this is my first review after returning to ffnet. Had a review haitus for about 7 yrs now, but needed to let you know I appreciate it since you're still writing this.

ty very much (:
GalanthaDreams chapter 17 . 4/25/2015
Thank you for this happy ending-I really needed something that'd cheer me up after Kishimoto bashed my heart like a pinata with his trolling.
HeyJoe0929 chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
I'm re-reading this again bec I can't find any interesting fanfic and this chapter... This chapter always break my heart. How painful must it have been for Sakura to do this. Sigh...
windylauri chapter 4 . 3/28/2015
Wow, I did not expect you to change the first person narrator! That was a pleasant surprise.
Great job, I'm really enjoying this piece. Good thing this fanfic is done already, that means I can brease through the whole things at once :)
RobinSparkelz chapter 17 . 3/17/2015
I loved every inch of this :)
HeyJoe0929 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
This was sooooo gooooood! I love the switching POVs between Sakura and Sasuke. Although this is not the first time I've read a fanfic that revolves around the Infinite Tsukuyomi, this one gave it more justice the most. The emotions of the characters are too raw and powerful it's impossible for the reader not to get affected. This is Sakura's love for Sasuke in its simplest form. It's beautiful and tragic and one hell of a story. Thank you for writing this and I wish you'd make a sequel :) Again, thank you!