Reviews for Dark Paradise
MegaDarkly chapter 17 . 12/11/2016
I found this to be a well thought out story. I'm not really a SasuSaku type of guy, but the story intrigued me enough to read it. It was a nice thing to read and a great length for a story. I applaud you.
BkCeallaigh chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Bahahaha what a wonderful start to a very...interesting story! I can't wait to read through this!
Adelaide Leichhardt chapter 17 . 10/17/2016
I really enjoyed this story. I loved how you developed their feelings and relationship through the infinite tsukiyomi. Great job!
EmpressMondays chapter 17 . 9/12/2016
Ahhh so beautiful. This is a logical approach of ending the Tsukiyomi (although I would like to know how Naruto ended the war, and if there was something that Madara regrets). It also makes sense that Sasuke loved Sakura long before, or else he wouldn't allow her to touch him or be close to him.
I like the way you did the two POVs so the readers know what they've both been thinking.
The Uchiha family bit was depressing. If I was Sasuke, I wouldn't also leave the Tsukiyomi. There was no way he can get them back but this. Most especially, Itachi. Itachi is the best Uchiha ever. :( I loooovve how you made Itachi btw. It was so spot on!
Sakura and Sasuke are so cute and stupid at the same time. Good thing our favorite orange ninja is always there!
Mariselo chapter 17 . 6/24/2016
I love your style of writting. Your stories are full of action-packed punch. Sensible sex scens. Great. Keep writing. You are gifted in my opinion.
GinxKay chapter 17 . 1/26/2016
Have to admit the ending seemed a bit rushed; however, this is the first Sasusaku fanfic that is so beautiful and elegantly written. I'm in love with this story and have read it over ten times. Im am a really big fan of this story and enjoy everything to it. You make it very real. Thank you s much for writing this.
theeuniverse chapter 17 . 1/24/2016
I read this at 3am and finished at 6:30 on a monday morning. I don't regret anything. This is so goddamn beautiful and so real. Gaaaah.
mitsuki191 chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
Wow. Just WOW. Absolutely amazing! I really really enjoyed reading this story and it kept me up on my toes. Nice work with keeping them in character although I am very surprised at Sakura's attitude, seeing as how she's so infatuated with Sasuke and yet she was able to walk away and consider giving up in an INSTANT. It just made her character that more interesting and wanting for more! Great great job, really! I LOVED IT!
mitsuki191 chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
NOOOOO! why would you do this to Sasuke?! awww my poor Uchiha!nevertheless, such a good story! I love your style of writing, very great job!
Kvhee chapter 17 . 10/2/2015
your story is amazing, i hope you still continue to write inthis fiction... thank ypu for this amazing story..._
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
HOLY FUCKING SHIT * tries to remain calm but fails miserably and has to read again to double check that I've read correctly *
Kupcake1010 chapter 17 . 6/25/2015
Ah this was a really great story and I loved the characterization and where you went with the plot. great work!
AnonReviewer chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
Ooops, read your last update date as 2015 instead of 2014. Anyway, really glad you decided to finish it, chase this is all the things I was yearning for. As for critique, this was good writing and plot development, maybe could have used a bit more character development. Like for the beginning of the story for Sasuke, or Naruto at the end. But since this was a fairly short story (word count), that's ok. But I thought you understood the characters really well and portrayed them excellently! Idk i it's your style but maybe consider a more detailed story with an even deeper character analysis? And maybe experiment with the mystery genre - for some reason I feel you may have a knack for it. That's it for now, I'll go check your other things now!
anonreviewer chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
Oh. my. GOD.
Please keep doing your amazing things. Also, though i thought it'd be a common ffnet topic, first infinite tsukuyomi I've ever read and I can't explain how much I love it, exactly what I'd been hoping for. 2nd also: this is my first review after returning to ffnet. Had a review haitus for about 7 yrs now, but needed to let you know I appreciate it since you're still writing this.

ty very much (:
GalanthaDreams chapter 17 . 4/25/2015
Thank you for this happy ending-I really needed something that'd cheer me up after Kishimoto bashed my heart like a pinata with his trolling.