Reviews for Influence of the Night
Pennieyoung chapter 6 . 3/28
Great story, hope you update it one day:)
SilverRosehp chapter 6 . 2/28
Please update your story soon I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon please
Gurgaraneth chapter 6 . 11/21/2017
Update sn
Luminescentserpent chapter 6 . 7/20/2017
I personally think that the path this story is going down, is very good. I certainly can't wait for the next chapter to be posted! :}
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
his green eyes - you could have even made them avada kedavra green - are the main part of his physical appearance - but I like the rest of the story
Gecenin Sessizligi chapter 6 . 6/5/2017
I cringed... There are many pointless actions in your story. Harry keeps explaining he is Hadrian Night. Please add a purpose behind your sentences for a better reader experience. If you combine this with your awesome plot, I'm sure readers will like it a lot
Gecenin Sessizligi chapter 6 . 6/5/2017
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 4 . 4/16/2017
Your story is quite interesting. I quite like it, despite the occasional discrepancy, like the Slytherin rooms having a portrait instead of just a wall. *Chuckles*
Kikuriki chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
You've been mispelling Aconite as Agonise, by the way.
Kikuriki chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
The Potters actually are related to the Blacks, but by marriage and only in recent generations. Recent being Harry's grandmother was Dorea Potter nee Black, married to Charlus Potter. I'm pretty sure Dorea was a main branch Black too, and not a cadet branch like the three Black sisters, but the Black family is so interrelated it's a bit confusing.
zamik chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
Great story, why are you not continuing? It is such a pity. Please, I hope you will start write again.
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
cool
JaneCrounch chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
Sabes que pienso,
Pienso saber ¿por qué no has actualizado? Ya son muchos años de silencio de tu parte
Buena historia
Que tengas un lindo día
Vivianne95 chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
Really good story!
Keep up the good work!
More please!
Sakura Batman the Unicorn chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
I really like your story and I hope to read more soon. I don't really care, but I thought you would like to know that it is not Dalphane Greengrass but Daphne Greengrass.