Reviews for There's Freedom in Deception
Loving this story and really enjoyed the new chapter :) Thank you!
katie1370 chapter 23 . 11/12
I'm so thrilled for the new chapter. It's been a while. I wonder what Miranda will do...
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 11/11
I just spotted your story saved on another author's wall and I have to say, seeing it's over 100k words and was just updated 4 hours ago brings a tear of joy to my eye. :'D

And I loved crossovers, and AU, and people that don't give up on the stories that they begin!

Looking forward to catching up eventually :)

Thanks for writing!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 23 . 11/11
Love the story and can not wait for more.
lmei chapter 22 . 9/22
ohnoooo I thought this was done. thanks for sharing! hope you update again soon!
lulu2613 chapter 4 . 7/10
Your using the book and movie versions for both? Because I only saw the movie versions of both. And is the lily from PDs in here or just the DWP lily is in here? Or Michael?
Jaely chapter 22 . 7/4
I've read this story about five times now, I'm so glad that you have picked the story back up! I've always wanted a story like this and I'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes from this point on. It's a fascinating story to read. I love the way you have had Mia grow up into a strong independent woman. I before this chapter I had been holding onto the belief that Clarisse would come around. because when push comes to shove she loves Mia more than the world itself and would do anything to see her happy. That some times it just takes a bit of a reminder that the world isn't going to crumble because things aren't the way she thought they should be. When I read this chapter and they finally got to hammer things out between themselves, I was really happy to see that I was right about Clarisse's feelings towards her granddaughter. I'm interested in finding out if Miranda is going to end up going to Mia's ball, seeing as now a 'commoner' Nate will be there. I can't imagine that Miranda would take to kindly to Nate's presence if she can't be in attendance too. Not to mention it would seem a bit odd that Mia's SO would not be in attendance - let alone even invited - to her birthday celebration... I would assume that Mia is going to explain everything that her grandmother had set into action, so that Miranda wouldn't be blindsided by everything. Mia seems way too mature now to not be upfront with Miranda on what is going on about everything that is taking place. LOL I just thought about what Nate's reaction would be to seeing Miranda either on Mia's arm or near her when he gets there. It would really tweak his nose then. Anyway, super glad to see this chapter and I do hope this means you are back to writing on this story more once more. Until next chapter!
teenybirdy chapter 22 . 7/1
Loved this story. Hope you have more updates coming!
Seldomnaughty chapter 22 . 6/30
Yes, I love it. I like how excited the girls are to meet Andy, again.
karla05 chapter 22 . 6/30
Totally addicted to this fic. Hope you continue updating it more frequently!
bsofthewest chapter 22 . 6/29
I've been waiting and waiting and I now have a huge smile on my face. I LOVE THIS FIC. It remains wonderful. I am your devoted follower!
Joy-Joy M chapter 22 . 6/29
Oh! Awesome. You posted. I'm very happy that you continues with this fic. Congrats, it's very good. And now I dying to know how our two ladies are gonna deal with Andy's anniversary. I hope you can actualize these soon. And thanks for this chapter.
myeyes1026 chapter 22 . 6/29
You're back with a BANG...thank you for this wonderful update...till next...xoxoxo...
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 22 . 6/28
Love the story and can not wait for more.
eustacia83 chapter 21 . 6/17
Hi I have read this story multiple times and enjoying it. I hope you will update it soon.