Reviews for There's Freedom in Deception
CT124 chapter 26 . 1/24
I was just rereading your story and can definitely say I love it. Hope to see more of your work soon!
ALICE GRIFFIN chapter 19 . 1/16
I love this story! You have true talent for spinning a tail.
But you MUST train your spellcheck! It keeps saying that Miranda does her nightly absolution! I didn't know she was a Nun!
Ablutions! You have go go back and change it every time. Eventually it will stop trying to change it!
Lol keep this going needs more chapters
Poliac chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
Relendo porque Amo sua fic! Vai continuar?
ppirate chapter 26 . 11/13/2020
Loved every chapter of this, the pace has felt realistic and the writing is incredible. I love the characters and the plot and I look forward to the day we get another update ️ Thank you for this story, it’ll be treasured as one of my favourites whether this is the end or not!
ppirate chapter 20 . 11/13/2020
The last chapters have all been so intimate and lovely I was fully on edge waiting for the angst to drop Again, great writing and a lovely story ️
ppirate chapter 11 . 11/12/2020
I feel bad saying this as i’m not a writer and don’t have a creative bone in my body and therefore hate to critique another's work, however I find occasionally in some fics i’ve read that the buildup can be so promising but then the first kiss/declaration of feelings is rushed, and usually with unrealistic dialogue. The build-up you gave us from their meeting in Paris to this point didn’t feel rushed and the way their date went from conversation to goodbye to kissing felt believable and it was so pleasant to read. Spot on!
ppirate chapter 8 . 11/12/2020
I have to say i loved the tour of the place in Paris, it was very well written And i felt like i was touring it alongside them. And i love Mirandas dynamic with the twins. I really felt like you’ve stayed true to all the characters distinctive personality traits and the relationships they have with each other even 5 years down the line feels so authentic and realistic. Well done! Excited to keep reading
ppirate chapter 3 . 11/12/2020
So excited to see where this story is going!
Ilena Petrova chapter 26 . 10/27/2020
I hope you are doing ok, can you tell us if you still continue this amazing story?
Guest chapter 26 . 2/22/2020
Omg this is the best mirandy fanfic I've read, I really wish to know what would happen next. *cross fingers*
Le Conteur du Diable chapter 26 . 1/3/2020
I’m new to reading your stories and I really like this one. Can you kindly wake your muse and tell them to get on with it? Your fans want more... that would be me. Thanks.
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 26 . 10/7/2019
Pleass continue this story!
General Mac chapter 26 . 8/7/2019
Love this fic thanks, hope all is well with you more when you can pretty please
Poliac chapter 26 . 7/21/2019
Vai demorar o próximo? :))) Volta logo, please!
Sugestões/pedidos: Continue com capítulos longos, por favor... e cenas quentes hahahahahaha

hot hot hot...