Reviews for Punishment
Guest Star chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Welp. That was right in the feels. Painful. Poor Fitz... Good job, though. :]
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Oh, Fitz! I like Fitz, he and Simmons are just so cute.
baker's huntress chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
After reading, I now really really want to give the poor guy a hug. Poor Fitz. Awesome one-shot, btw.
Salkri Kachemench chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Aww poor Fitzy, that was so sad! He would blame himself :'(
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I actually squeed (I am unsure how to spell that, as it is not an actual word) when I got the notification that you had written a story for Agents of SHIELD. I was a bit embarrassed, actually.
It was a justified burst of happiness, though, because this was a wonderfully written story that 1)Captured Fitz beautifully and
2)Addressed just the sort of inner turmoil I was sure he must be facing in
3)Language that I could easily relate to without it being melodramatic and angsty while making me 4)Just want to give Fitz a hug and stroke his curly hair and tell him it wasn't his fault.
So, yeah. Well done. I liked it a whole lot.
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This was amazing! Oh how I love my poor Fitz! I really like this inner look into Fitz's thoughts and guilt, I felt they glazed over it too much in the episode. Then again, of course there wasn't really time for it with everything going on. This was a much needed closure piece of Fitz's feelings of being used and making a mistake. Very nicely done!

Poor baby is all hurting and injured, give me more! XD (FCMD curse you)

I wouldn't a sequel to this with one of the senior officers (Coulson, Ward or May) noticing Fitz's weird behavior and checking in on him. Lots of opportunity for fluff there. ;)

Loved it, love your writing, love little Fitz. X) Hope you right more Fitz abuse! :D