Reviews for Save Him
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
Aww great fic please continue and update PLEASE! I want more Dalaric Delijah :-)
CassieSalvatore1864 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Update please and soon. From the looks of it, it's been over a month since you updated.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
I really like Mark
totalRandum chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
I love this story. Please update soon :)
DamonFTW chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Woo love it! Cant wait till they find damon and see what state hes in :)
totalRandum chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Is her brother a vampire? I fond it odd that he didn't visit her and they didn't find a body. I loved this chapter. Please update again soon
Frozen862 chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Love this story, but pls make the problems Stefan and Elena have a bit bigger thought honestly, I never understood how someone can love someone who plays your brother
Marion chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Super :D
Vivement la suite :)
Bonne continuation
Vampire's Castle chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
You made me cry.. This is the best story I've read until now... I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Wow what an amazing chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
That was so sad
I kind of dint want to see Stefan with Elena and it has nothing to do with what's going in on TV I wanna see him happy but with Someone else
The part about Ric telling them that him and Damon Would have had to end sooner or later because he would die as a human reminded me of when Enzo told Damon hr was in love with a human and Damon told him it was damned from the beginning, the irony of that.
CoralElizabeth chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Stefan/Christiana
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Aww poor Stefan and Damon Awww OMG! Elijah came a little late, but don't lose hope xD ok! I would like christiana like a friend to Damon. Damon needs someone help him and Chris can be that person 3:) I like that idea... what you think? )

Great chapter xD so sad the scene Ric/Damon :'(
Marion chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
I love Elijah/Damon :D
Vivement la suite!
Bonne continuation!
DamonFTW chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Love it, aw poor damon :( hope elijah can fix it:) please update your other stories too, cant wait for the next chapter?