Reviews for I'll never forget you: Trillogy
Bliss chapter 2 . 3/4
Soooooo sad, but I liked it. you should do one with either Jimber or Aztec
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
WTF ever happened to them!
Silverheart19 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
OMG poor Molly T_T
Belle chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
It's amazing! The first one, Sarah and scarlet was the saddest though. They are my favourite.
horselandzoey chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
So beautiful! It truly shows what it is like to lose a part of you. Your friend, horse, and what you live for. This makes me think of A horse to remember. This really touched me.
Bloomlover32123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Why did she give her up?!
Jasmine Jacobs chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Oh, my gosh. That made me cry. That emotion might have to do with the depressing music I'm listening to, but still. It's beautiful. Thank for posting that. I needed a cry, in any case. Thank you. :)
longlovinghumphery11 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
P.s. im not trying to make this a awkward sentance, but we have a lot in common. I HATE 1D ,(one direction) im never organized, im always moody,its hard for me to belive some stuff, and im not much of a hugger. AT ALL! I try to make people happy though. Its my trate. Id be a omega. Im always the one braking up fights and keeping fun around. Come to me if u are sad. Ill cheer u up.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Wow. I honestly wasn't expecting this one. It is a nice introspective piece. Glad the summary was for once vague, as it didn't give the end away. Nice choice of words too in this piece.
Bhorzethorn chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This was so sweet, I was nearly in tears but since I was in college it was hard to hold them back
Esrelda Snape chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
You weren't lying, this was a really sad story. I bowled when I figured out that it was scarlet you were talking about because she is my favorite horseland horse. I happen to be manager of the only horseland community on this site, I have only added your story to the new community. If you have any others or if you would like to be a member of staff, please send me a PM. Thank you so very much for sharing your story
Silverheart19 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014