Reviews for When We've Been There Ten Thousand Years
FictionisMyReality12 chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! IM BEGGING YOU, PLEASEE!
Bronkwin2 chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
pls pls pls continue i ave jus spent 3hrs readin this story. it is absolutely breathtakin an i can't wait 2 read more of it.
Skite chapter 15 . 10/30/2006
OOH, I am totally loving this story, despite the angsty components. You portray the ADMM relationship like I've never seen it before, making it seem a lot deeper and more complicated than usual. Your style of writing fit the theme and the storyline amazingly! Though I have only just stumbebled upon this fantasdtic piece of art, I can imagine how your other readers have suffered, and I beg you to update sooner this time.

Also, I know it's your story and I should eb evyr thankful to you for sharing it with us and not asking for things, I would really love to see some more ADMM fluffyness.

-Skite-
OSUSprinks chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Very interesting so far. I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Thanks for sharing.

OSUSprinks
trulyamused chapter 15 . 7/9/2006
Cool. Great story. I love the dynamic between Minerva and Harry.

Can't wait to read more. Soon?
coffee2lover chapter 15 . 7/7/2006
Great story! Please update soon, I love how close Harry and Minerva are... I'd love for the next chapter to show even more of that. Once again its wonderful.
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 15 . 7/3/2006
First of all, let me tell you the e-mail annoucing an update seent me into a fit if hyper-giggles.

Second, WONDERFUL chapter! The sneakyness, Harry's courage, Snape's moment of suprise...nicel. I think Sirius stole the show though. LOL:

"You can all try to mess with him until the cows come home” (‘Cows?’ Sirius murmured quizzically)

"It’s him or me”—several exclamations greeted this statement, not the least of which was Sirius’ vehement cursing.

XD He's wonderfully charming when he does that XD
Noc007 chapter 15 . 7/3/2006
This really is an interesting story, I look forward to more.

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic )
alison chapter 15 . 7/3/2006
Yay! I love this story and am so glad to see an update. Thanks for continuing it.
Caoilinn chapter 14 . 4/6/2006
What a lovely story! I know I'm like two years behind everyone but I only just discovered fanfiction. Thank you so much for sharing!
foci chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Thanks for the answer! You have all my sympathies - I'm a fellow law student and have a decent idea what finals at law school mean. I'm grateful to know that I can rely on your signals of wip or completed so I will do so in the future. foci
foci too busy to log in chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
It's been over a year that this story was updated. I have you on authort alert and I'm so disappointed every time an alert email comes because it's never of this fic. I don't know how HBP has shaped your idea of admm or your writing hp but this story is still listed as a wip so I thought I was going to ask: will it be finished or you pulled the curtain down on this one? I'm in love with this story so much, so please let me know in your profile or via a mail. Thanks, foci.
Mir Queen chapter 14 . 10/17/2005
Yay! Very cool story and I like the part two chapters! Harry and Minerva is such an adorable ,mother-son type of relationship. I think it adds so much to the story! Keep it going. i love it!
Elizabeth Teresa chapter 14 . 5/13/2005
This is really good, especially P2. I'm looking forward to your updates! Nice uses of word choice, characterization, Oh hell just look up the 6 traits of writing and insert here. Keep it up!
Litasha1987 chapter 14 . 4/26/2005
WOW! You are such a talented writer. I think you show be an author and write these stories for the world to see! Can't wait for more!

Litasha