Reviews for More Titleless Drivel Ch1
PMFM chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
HI! Ye, it is I, here to say where the heck have you gone, exactly?

Now for the review: WHOA! Brainy factor there...insane, yet poor him, getting whomped 4 having a crush. sigh wuv him. anyway, what r those grls up to? o, post-FTI! Ok, update!
Angela Riparip chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Is this the last chapter? Or are you waiting for christmas? (giggles) just kidding. When are you going to finish this fanfic. And what in Tarnation is Brainy doing?
SmileAtInsanity Lyndz chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Oooo... NEAT. That was funny when Helga was runnin around screaming "I'M CONTAIMENTATED" Did i spell that right? Who cares... i'm too lazy to even check. O.o More... Write MORE. ::Leaps up like a screwed up zombie:: Moreeee... MOREEEE. ::Humz the Funeral March:: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. BYEE ::waves frantically, run and crashes into a tree::

* LyNdZ, she breathes. *
Danielle chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Hehehe, go Brainy! Woohooo!
King Cheetah chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Hmmmmm... okay, I'm listening... this could get interesting.

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah
adaydreamerswish chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
hehehe...mira and sophi...KILL BRAINY! MWAHAHA! ok, hey, this is suposed to be a REVEIW, right? then y do i bable? oh who cares! not me! hehe..oh well. LOVE YER STORY MR SPRINKLES! hehe, im gonna add it to my favorite stories list! uh, bye bye now! i have no more endless drivel to say at the moment. but wait, if im stoping, that would mean its not endless right? so how come im stoping? and why do i always say PICKLE? whats so great about green...long...things...that u slice up and put on burgers and stuff...huh? i wanna play the sims! and a whole buncha odder stuffs...ill stop now! so not to take up anymore of the readers time! bye bye now! ill be sure to add more drivel to the reveiw of the next chapter
TADAHmon chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Again, another good, yet odd, beginning.