Reviews for Bonded
LadyNorth76 chapter 13 . 7/14
I really love this fanfic and this pairing especially. Please update soon. Thanks!
Rocky Balboa chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
I'd like to know is there a secret unwritten rule that if you submit a really great story here to you hve to promise to never finish it?
Rocky Balboa chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
I'd like to know is there a secret unwritten rule that if you submit a great story at you have to promise to never complete it?
Rocky Balboa chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
I'd like to know is there some secret unwritten rule that if you submit a really great story here at you have to promise to never complete the story?
xTeionx chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
updates! its whats for dinner!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
This has been absolutely amazing so far! I really,really can't wait for more!
MMWillow13 chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
WOW! This is great! I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Insert Silly Pen Name Here chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
I just found this story and it's awesome. I really do hope you continue it cuz it' really good. Pleeease...
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 13 . 2/4/2010
AWESOME ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT hope you write more:):):)
sorry but i'm not logged here chapter 13 . 9/25/2009
i've foung you're fic in NHA and i'm really blown by it... you're pretty good at writting and you know that... you pay attention to not bored us withsadness guilt and insecuritious and ohh my that's a relief :-) and you're toughts are really interresting here left then rght... can't fallow you and i love to not been able to... sorry for my english i'm about to make it better as soon as me finals are over... hope that you understood me despite that... and i basicly just wannted to tell you thanks and i'm looking really forward to read bonded to the end :-)
Aireonna chapter 13 . 9/19/2007
Aw. Please don't tell me this is over. I really love this story. Very cute and sweet. And I want more Willow and Spike. Loved it
Kerstiin chapter 13 . 6/18/2007
I had a look at your other stories and saw that you haven't updated anything since 2004, so I don't think this story (or any other of yours on will see its completion. And that's really a shame because you're a damn good writer and I love your stories. Always loved Spike. I know that real life tends to get in the way and perhaps you've moved away from fanfiction altogether. But perhaps there is also a tiny chance that you'll get back into your stories and finish them? Or at least this one? Please? I've added you to my Author Alert list, just in case. I mean, a girl can dream. *sigh* I vowed only to read completed stories, but yours are way too good to be skipped...
clouds in my coffe au lait chapter 13 . 8/11/2006
Very well written. OMG! You have to update soon. Is he gonna turn her? What? I love this story. You have the characters down except I don't ever remember Spike ever hating Willow. Keep writing
PuckerUpSmile chapter 13 . 7/11/2005
Love the Story and hope you add another chapter soon good luck!
fionfee chapter 13 . 4/24/2005
heehee, yup she definately thinks too much. I do hope that you continue this story... or I may be forced to send a vengence demon after you...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »