Reviews for Six Months, 17 Days
deanna416 chapter 1 . 2/21
Please finish second deal lol :)
simplycarline chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
You are such a fantastic writer. I absolutely loved it. The flow of the argument was so believable, it made me completely understand and connect with what was happening. I love how you describe feelings so poetically. This was such a huge pleasure to read. Please, keep on writing!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
this was great! the tension you had going on between the two was intense! I really like how you detailed the dynamics of their relationship. the banter between them was also really enjoyable and well-written that I could really see such an instance playing out. very nice piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Love it awesome story
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Very nice. Well written.
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
YAY ,, They're gunna date! Then be Boyfriend and Girlfriend have naughty kinky sexings then get married and have kids. 8D I can see it now. X3 Ahhh joy!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Really good
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Very well done! You draw out the tension between the two of them like a rubber band until it's at the breaking point then let it rebound upon itself, crashing them together. I especially enjoyed how the tail end of their conversation made it seem like the fact that he was going to make a pass at her was the deciding factor in her acceptance.