Reviews for The Black Wizard
So... why are you making a crossover when you dont really cross the series? we both know that not being able to save Gandalf was illogical with Harry there, that was simply made because you cant phantom a lord of the rings story without him dying, it would change EVERYTHING, so instead you go canon, so you dont have to write something to overwhelming.
So why are you writing a crossover?
here we go again, is it a boy or a girl damnit? shes 16 she has tits, seriously, if this is some weird act you got going on for a surprise surprise later on it very poorly made, even if she had the smallest of a cups surely she has womanly features? hips? jaw? VOICE?
Would you make up your mind? is it a girl or a boy? you keep going from her and him, and she and he all the time, and Harry is clearly a boys name, but summary says Female. NEVER been this confused about something that seems to obvious before...
Tanathar chapter 23 . 10/18
I loved Azraeos' Black Wizard, and I very much enjoy yours. I enjoy how Harry's gender leads into subtle changes, and found Eowyns transformation most amusing. But also ironic in that it did not really change anyone's view of her. I found who haven't abandoned would be sad to see both Azraeos' and yours remain incomplete! Thanks so much for taking up the mantle and doing a good job of it!
I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Sairpn is gonna find a way onto Earth. Also I friggin love this story! No romance monopolizing the story or angsty teenaged girls whining and crying everywhere(Eyowyn doesn't count) gods this story is friggin perfect!
Dudly chapter 18 . 10/14
Well! The Eowyn and gender part was well worth it :) I also appreciate the whole Kreacher aspect of it; having read the original fic just a few days ago, it's nice to see the changes where they are made. Though it is true that they are most obvious in the first arch, where the original was most hasty and not as well worded as yours is. I would think it more entertaining to have more changes from the original - but somehow it seems that there has been no update after chapter 23, so I wonder how much you must have lost interest in the project. If that is so, it is too bad; but still. Your editing of the fic is nice and tidy, and flows very well, at the very least. :) Many nice moments have been improved.
Drachenreiter1 chapter 23 . 10/12
Great story! Hoping to see an update soon...
bloodedlife94 chapter 3 . 10/3
Why didn't harry once react to being referred to as 'he' or him?
greasy snivellus chapter 23 . 9/13
it's been a yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar please update my dear xD
greasy snivellus chapter 18 . 9/13
I was laughing so hard at "Hello, I'm Legolas from the Woodland Realm. And by the way, I'm male ..." it sounds positively ridiculous if you try imagining yourself doing something like that.
SmaugvsDragonBorn chapter 21 . 9/8
Wait... Hedwig is alive? What was that bird then a pigeon?
SmaugvsDragonBorn chapter 19 . 9/8
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! HEDWIG! *Points wand at Gollum* ADVADA KEDVADA!
SmaugvsDragonBorn chapter 18 . 9/8
Did you look up all those because laughed for 5 whole mins.
My gosh I nearly died! Farks! I thought it said Farts for a moment their. Quite stuffy in this closet. {which is where im at btw}
Struggling. ... Not...To... Bahhhhhahhhahahhahh!
Gimli: 1 Small Child: 1 Legolas: 0