Reviews for The Black Wizard
Evilshallprevail chapter 5 . 7/31
Thought it was "You shall not pass"?
jaufanfic chapter 20 . 7/30
God I hope that you update soon love this story! By the way are you going to have any pairings I would love an eventual Harry/Boromir!
kick-ass cinderella chapter 20 . 7/28
Wow, talk about a cliffhanger! Don't leave me hanging for to long, or I might fall and die from no updates.;) I really like your work.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 20 . 7/22
Interesting
yukicrewger2 chapter 20 . 7/22
Hedwig is dead? *sniffle*
Fallow52 chapter 20 . 7/21
Kudos :)
Awe man! You had to leave it like this! I'm psyched out for the next chapter now! I have to give my applause though bc your fanfic is unbelievably awesome. Congrats and I totally can't wait for the next chappie!
AstoundedReader chapter 1 . 7/18
I have to thank you. I just have to say thank you. I know I should be saving my review for after I've read the chapter, but after reading your PS note from your AN I just had to write this to you. I am SOOOO glad that I'm not the only girl in the world who feels that way. I really am. It's maddening not understanding the quirks of being a female and yet being one. It's confusing beyond belief! I wonder what's it's like being a boy at times and then I end up with headaches because since guys are almost as confusing I just stop bothering and stick to dealing with my own gender xD So yeah, thank you.
Right now, for this cliffy, I would use the meme face that goes along with fuuuuuuuuu... You are evil.
Darkcrest27 chapter 1 . 7/1
Please change the name to either Harriet or some other female or at the VERY least a gender neutral name and fix the gender pronouns
XXciciXkitsuXX chapter 19 . 6/30
How could you kill HEDWIG?! Literally that quite possibly makes me not want to read the rest of this. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!
While I don't want to nag you about plagiarism, I *am* somewhat disappointed to see so little attention to detail in writing a female Potter. You could have at least used Harriet or a valid nickname thereof like "Harrie" instead of the very male "Harry" form we know from canon. Furthermore, you also didn't catch two he/she/him/her replacements.

That being said, since I didn't read the original fanfic this is based on, I wouldn't know how much or how little is your original work. Without that I can hardly tell you "well done" ;) Nevertheless, so far it's interesting enough that I may continue once I have some more spare time.
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 20 . 6/23
WHAT?! Noooooooooooooooooooo this can't end here! 'Tis a fine euh... Cliffhanger you bestowed upon us! *cue anguished moan* I can't wait for the next chapter. Please please update ASAP.
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 18 . 6/23
I don't think I've ever laughed as much as I did while reading this chapter!
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 11 . 6/23