Reviews for The Black Wizard
yachiru-chan92 chapter 17 . 2/24
very god story! thx
Annoy mouse chapter 17 . 2/23
This story is awesome, and I very much enjoy it. Thank you for writing it.

That said, why did the arrow from the drunk elf, all the way back then, shoot Harry's hat off? In the 'original' it worked because Harry had not used a sticking charm, but the Harry in this story did. I would fix that if I were you, just taking out the sticking charm would solve it. Or maybe the arrows, being elvish of make and rather magical wood, negated her magic?
Annoy mouse chapter 8 . 2/23
Changes! Thank you!
Annoy mouse chapter 5 . 2/23
You are keeping it far too close to the original. This Harry is better, and yet does nothing different. This Harry has a tent, and does not offer it's use. This Harry is more thoughtful, yet hasn't offered magical help.
Annoy mouse chapter 2 . 2/22
And thus this story is already greater than the original, if only because your Harry tried to prepare and actually improved herself.
ksecc1 chapter 16 . 2/21
You've set up an intreaguing mystery. And I want to find out what happened to Fawkes and Dumbledore.
Lord Jace chapter 17 . 2/19
Just finished reading, and hoping you will update at some point soon before the gap is half a year long or more. :(
kick-ass cinderella chapter 17 . 2/19
Omg, I really really like this story. I tried it out a long time ago but didn't read it all. I'd really like it if you updated, or has this kitten been abandoned on the sidewalk?
Lord Jace chapter 7 . 2/19
Reading through this right now, but wanted to pause and say that the chapter title made me laugh. :)
ksecc1 chapter 14 . 2/12
I'm really glad you've given Harry and Dumbledore a warm relationship. Some anti-Dumbledore fics can be interesting, but most just show lazy thinking. I mean, he made some questionable decisions, but the circumstances were far from ideal. I dislike the black and white thinking that dictates that a character who made some decisions that you disagree with must be evil.
ksecc1 chapter 2 . 2/11
Nuttier than a port... My first thought was, "what?" And my second thought was the same. And them, "ewwwww!" The question is, did you come up with that yourself or did you hear it somewhere? Ha!
Mararsi chapter 17 . 2/2
Fun! As in the original not a fan of Harry being dumb half the time. I realize she's 16 and therefore IS dumb sometimes I always imagine Harry's upbringing and schooldays to force her to mature quickly.

Still you are a very good writer and keep the story engaging even while forcing yourself to stick with canon.

Thanks for all the hard work, I look forward to more of your great writing.
Rickmer chapter 17 . 2/1
Would you believe that I've had this chapter open in a tab since you uploaded it and only got around to reading it today? Heh...

Btw, have you fully abandoned this for your newer projects or will the story be updated again at some point?
Slytherson chapter 17 . 1/31
Oh man so can't wait to read more so want to know what happens next!
NabikiB chapter 4 . 1/31
I came to the conclusion years ago that House Elves and Brownies are the same species.