Reviews for The Black Wizard
Ceres chapter 23 . 7/12
I came back to visit after reading it so long ago. I'm sad to see this abandoned, this was one of my favorites after all.
legless! sqweeed! XD love the funny little bits you sneak in here and there
P-Athena-K chapter 23 . 6/28
This is truly a great and riveting story. I can't tell you how many times I've read and re-read this fic, waiting for an update. Please tell me you haven't abandoned it! it would be a real shame.
Y don't know its abandon y don't know anything!
Black Souls chapter 23 . 6/6
This was so good. Shame it's abandoned.
Were you just too lazy and didn't come up with a new name for Harry.. Harry doesn't exactly sound like a girl's name. I understand if it's short for Harriet but it's not and it's kind of lame and stupid.
rositata chapter 19 . 5/22
No! Hedwig!
dauntlessofthesea chapter 23 . 5/17
This is amazing! I absolutely love your story! The Eowyn bashing does bother me however, it's very amusing. :)
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 1 . 4/30
Why not make it a hariette instead of harry, a girl named harry is a bit disturbing... she doesnt have a beard does she :s ?
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 23 . 4/24
*sigh* I was craving a good LOTR crossover and remembered this little nugget that I hadn't heard from in a long while. It was worth it just to read the chapter where Harry was revealed to be of the fairer sex. I'm really sad that this fic has been dead for going on two years now, I had really wanted to see the romance development between FemHarry and Borimir. Hope this fic will be revived eventually.
astralien chapter 23 . 4/7
One of the best written fic I've ever read. Please don't abandon it! And you make me rethink that, yes, even Legolas the ELF will do what male species does XD Get me stomachache for holding my laughter in. Thanks! Greetings from Indonesia
Im a guest chapter 23 . 3/31
discontinued?
AlphaF34R chapter 23 . 3/4
I really like this I hope you can update soon
Ryana chapter 23 . 2/22
I do quite like this story. It is interesting the way you have structured it. I like that you let the fellowship get settled into their interactions before you reveiled Harry's gender. I would love to see what happens next and if the animagus form is at all like what I am thinking.
Thank you for writing this much and I hope that inspiration will strike you again soon.
Love this. One of my favourites. So funny. Thank you.