Reviews for First Born, First Blade
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Excellent use of the drabble word!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Well done for thinking outside the box with the word here, I didn't think to use it in that context because it's not familiar outside the UK!

I love your smug Crowley here. As much as I love Crowley, I can't wait for the day that he gets his comeuppance :)
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
"Dean Winchester is going to be the blade in Crowley's hand when Abaddon bows her pretty red head to the true King of Hell" - a great line - and in one sentence you've summed up pretty much the plot point of the whole episode.

Dean's walking a dangerous path - I know it's better the devil you know, but come on! ;)
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Hah! I didn't know about flannel in Brit-speak, but I like it. And I liked your description of Crowley, spot on and in a way irresistible ;-) He's such a trickster, that one! Abbadon isn't worthy to bring him his slippers and his whisky. But he'd love to watch her doing it anyway.

xx Kate
Tifaching chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Gah. So plausible that this is what the old reprobate had in mind all the time. Gives me the shivers.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Heehee, I love Crowley's delicious evilness!
Oh and is it bad to be slightly turned on by the thought that Dean is the perfect first blade?
B xx
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
That last line cracked me up! Haha!

Just out of curiosity, what exactly is an EO challenge?
quickreaver chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN! (And it both thrills and frightens me...)