Reviews for Heaven
Lilybud chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Oh...my...gosh...There was no happiness in this AT ALL. GEEZ. On one hand, the miscarriage and emotions that follows were very realistically portrayed-sooo realistically, that's why it's good and bringing tears in my eyes. 2) I get that BB and Raven are distraught, but a part of me is saying: ADOPT! But maybe that'll happen once they start to heal. Gosh, that ending! That beginning! Middle! ALL! Very good!
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Oh God. This made me cry, really. One of the darkest fics I've ever read. It was good though,very realistic.
lizzymusa chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I liked it,but i wish Gar and Raven to be supporting each other at the end and nor Gar running away .
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I really... Thought this fic was immensely well written. i ussually say i enjoyed reading a fic but this was so well written, i felt as if you were wrenching a hole in my heart and i doubt anyone enjoys that. :) also, I'm sorry but I kind of laughed at, "exercise my demons." I just imagined some demons running laps or something and gar yelling at them to keep it up. The correct word is, exorcise. Um, that's it. Good job. :)
AStudyinEsmeWho chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
so you are not going to continued? cause it has really good potential
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
absolutely love the angst here. I find that your stories are mature, and go deeper than the usual FF fics, that I just always enjoy reading your work. such a dark matter was handled very well by you and I'm glad that it's realistic. I reckon BB's reaction while hurtful, is a real possibility in such a situation.
wonderful job on drawing out the emotions in this! that last paragraph also got to me...very nicely done.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
My little sister lost a little girl before she was full term. It was a terrible thing to see her go through. You wrote this in a very realistic way and I hope it wasn't due to any experience that you or a family member might have had. Very well written as always.
thecoldrose7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I'm sobbing my eyes out. That was just so good and sad and amazing. You are a great writer, keep it up!