Reviews for Mass Effect: The New Journey
Ahrnberg chapter 3 . 7/1
Hmm, I think you mean century instead of decade. Otherwise I freaking love it!
BrawlBroMario chapter 1 . 5/24
What the hell is Noble team during here?! Is Halo Reach not Canon in this story. I'm so freaking confused.
first of all man, the story's good but when you start complaining about people bitching, in that tone it's really fucking annoying to us, as readers. Story and bitching doesn't matter - it's just annoying when you treat all of us readers like that, even when in some cases in the reviews they've been right or relatively passive. That just says that you as a person can't take criticism; I've never seen another author on this website react like that to criticism.
Secondly, many of them have a point. Sure, you wanted to make the Hunters OP'd like SII's in canon. But, you failed. How the hell did the N7 and TDST group survive that, if an elite force of SIV's - the BEST of the SIV's - and a task force of elites, grunts, and the like were massacred, and Crimson and Majestic didn't even get many shots off? This here makes no sense. The TDST were wrecked by the OMEGA squads in training, even more so by theae apecific SIV's so how did they even stand a chance against the Hunters? Crimson and Majestic didn't even get half a clip off, as you said, and the Hunters only attacked in melee - and all of a sudden the N7 can detect the Hunters(even though the Spartans mods should be superior, even at this point, b/c of the whole 'releasing tech in tiers' thing - which they didn't do) and then hold off the Hunters for a few minutes? That makes no sense.
And if you, who for all intents and purposes are moderator of your own story and reviews, are going to bash your readers for something as benign as this on the Internet, then maybe you shouldn't be here on such a large site.
If you're going to brush off legitimate criticism and
woody chapter 1 . 5/7
why did you use marathons instead of autumns because at this point in the timeline the autumns were more common
haha.plogue chapter 18 . 5/5
It took me almost a day to finish reading everything, but the most questioning thing about this is that, "where is the armada from the halo world?I mean seriously. They been missing for how many years? Atleast fifty years and does not include two important things that are missing. The ship eternity and master chief and Cortana. I mean seriously the ship that is powerful as that (even though, you dear author, made it weak) would rise some search party if it is missing for atleast a decade. Now master chief and Cortana (I made them into one package). This two people are very, very, very important, for master chief being the their champion hero, and Cortana being an A.I that can control the guardians (by the way, where are they? Can't the guardian teleport to wherever they want and can't Cortana call them?) And holds the knowledge of the Forerunner.

I mean seriously at least a missing Cortana would rise search party, for fear of Cortana going rouge.

The crews. The original crews of the ship, Eternity. Don't you think some of them are missing their family and friends at the other galaxy.

Anyway. I hope you wouldn't give up story. This story is very fun, entertainment, and obviously, very interesting.

Please I hope I would an update soon.
haha.plogue chapter 19 . 5/5
It took me a almost a day to finish reading this. The most important I can ask is this. Where the hell are the armada of the Halo world? I mean atleast as important as eternity missing a decade would make the halo world search the ship. Seriously they've been gone centuries right about now. The 27000 first crew atleast some of them would search their family at halo world. Seriously I was hoping the armada of the halo world would come. They could literally help the human in mass effect. The search division of the mass effect is weak compare to the search division of the halo world.
haha.plogue chapter 19 . 5/5
Azrael The Deplorable chapter 7 . 5/3
I can tell without a doubt you underpowered the UNSC Infinity by alot forerunner tech even just a little bit wont be getting down to 50% after a ramming a ship. and the power of mass effect is nothing to the post-war UNSC , Separtists, and even Forerunner. And the coolant of all fractions in the halo universe wouldnt be getting overheated by any means, they would actually run out of ammo before that would even be possible (ships engines would be absolutely fine with minuminal damage to everything else). Anything short of energy weaponary would be ineffienct at best! You are really down playing the power of the Forefunners and it's showwing
3/10
Readerofthethings chapter 11 . 4/17
Yep, there is no plo- *COUGH* *COUGH Master Chief *COUGH* *COUGH* -t armour. Sorry, had a mad coughing fit there.
TheRealMasonMac chapter 11 . 2/24
I swear if u made any Spartan II die, I will revive all Spartans that ever existed and send em' after you.
Ragnar92 chapter 1 . 2/22
Why do you feel the need to make Ultra-macs? Do you have any idea how powerful canon ODP shots are? The equivalent of over 46 Terratons. For reference, if you (generously) give a reaper a shield strength equivalent of 5 megaton shields (which would require dozens of dreadnought main canon shots to deplete its shields), you could line 9350 reapers up, and they would all be destroyed (assuming the round isn't deflected or destroyed).

The mac guns already mounted on infinity are already complete and total overkill for Reapers.
AmethystPone chapter 12 . 1/31
You don't want Plot Armor for Spartans...But you should also be careful not to do the same for the Hunters...That would make YOU the Hypocrite...

From what it seems, Saren's team is the Spartan II...I guess there will be equivalents to all the levels of OMEGA/Spartan Soldiers? Not everyone can be the same...Even Augmentations are different...

Just a thought that popped into my mind...If either Spartans/OMEGAs or HUNTERs stumbled upon magical combatants like Fate-verse veteran enforcers and church executors, they would be slaughtered...The power of Anime ridiculousness and physic-defying-feats compels you...
And that is before we bring the truly inhuman-human-ish opponents that is several order of magnitude higher in term of skill (depends) and physical/magical capabilities.
I think this thought is from a desire to see magic and technology clash/merge...and do so properly.
AmethystPone chapter 7 . 1/31
...Council's Biggest Dreadnought is considered Light Cruiser to UNSC in size (frigate in mass)...And UNSC Infinity had rammed Through a CAS-Carrier (or was it a Covenant cruiser? Those tend to be pretty big too, bigger than UNSC counter-part) and continue on like nothing happened... Of course the tiny (by comparison) "dreadnought" would be inconsequential...
AmethystPone chapter 3 . 1/31
To be honest...I kinda don't want Cerverus to even exist...
More or less because of the conotation that they are Reaper's thralls.
AmethystPone chapter 1 . 1/31
Wait...Isn't Arbiter has a ~29km long Supercarrier as a Flagship?
1,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »