Reviews for Mass Effect: The New Journey
Dark The Bunny chapter 15 . 11/21
Is it just me, or does the Precursors look similar to the big bad Collector commander-dood in ME2's ending?
Fucking Useless
TRASHHHHHH
Trash
Dark The Bunny chapter 13 . 11/6
wanting to show they're peaceful but also willing to go to war if they don't get their way? sounds a lot like Fascism...
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 15 . 10/18
I want Alyx and Shane to be married in the future!
Burakkudaria chapter 3 . 10/1
A decade? I think you mean century.

So first contact could be with the batarians huh? Potentially that is.
Felab chapter 2 . 9/29
YOUR people, not You're people have a much longer lifespan
AtagoNist chapter 11 . 9/15
9 foot Turians, kicking Spartan ass without breaking a sweat? What the fuck? If only Astartes were present, then they would know fear.
MrMcNasty chapter 8 . 9/13
Huh, a nefarious "Office of X Intelligence" perpetrating atrocities to further their own agendas? Where have I heard of that before?
Can we not have this shit happen again? In your alternate universe, the UNSC summarily executed Parangosky for shit like this, yet the OAI is somehow slipping under the noses of Cortana and the UNSC to pull the exact same shit? Sounds like Lasky needs to crack some skulls, preferably with 12.7x40mm, execution style.
I absolutely love this story. In fact I started an RP with the information from this story. Something so amazing shouldn’t fall into obscurity.
Ryder10 chapter 11 . 8/24
Decent story so far, a lot of inconsistency but not bad. The big problem isn't that you made Turian super soldiers its that you didn't back up how they were made. Mass effect tech is mediocre at best and completely inferior compared to Halo tech. Its why the Masterchief and Blue team should absolutely wipe the floor with these "Hunters". Giving them this advanced tech negates the threat the Reapers posed. The Citadel should get steamrolled by Humanity with Halo tech in the first engagements. It would be more believable if Saren was beaten almost to death by MC and then provided bleeding edge cybernetic rebuilding. These Hunters just break the universe.
George Cristian810 chapter 3 . 5/20
This story doesnt make any sense . You have titans being destroyed by batarians , infinity having her second shield reduce to almost nothing from mass effect batarians frigates and cruisers and so many bullshits that doesnt make any sense . I am glad that it wad abandoned .
chanmantheawesome chapter 12 . 5/14
I almost thought you were gonna kill all of Blue Team. That suspense really got me. Once again AMAZING writing.
Bodacity2.0 chapter 18 . 5/2
The story doesn’t really have any main protagonists. It jumps between 20 different characters with no real development or change- it’s 100% plot points. It seemed like everything was upscaled just for the heck of it. The alliance and UNSC were super overpowered to ridiculousness, so you had to go ahead and supe up everyone else to compensate. It felt more like warhammer 40k than really anything else. I mean it definitely has an appeal to certain people, but personally, there was too much jumping around, op characters and factions
1,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »