Reviews for Mass Effect: The New Journey
DragonTetho chapter 10 . 10/1/2023
To those who fucking worries about Humanity kicking ass, there's only one thing I can say to you. Traitorous scums.
Shadow vault hunter chapter 20 . 9/4/2023
I have to agree with people and there's obvious Mass effect wank like I get that you don't want to have the citadel races be completely the steam roles in a war but because of indoctrination the citadel races don't keep it big fleet and don't mess with AI or genetic experiments or cybernetics besides prosthetics I know the story is dead but I wanted to add my two cents so yeah it's obviously you've buffed Mass effect races to make it where they you know don't absolutely get crumped
Guest chapter 20 . 5/26/2023
Trash
knacklethrasher1 chapter 11 . 5/12/2023
Doesn't want the spartans to be overpowered mary sues, instead makes the hunters into overpowered mary sues while calling anyone who criticizes him a hypocrite. It's probably best you gave up on this story, because I certainly am.
Miyako1300 chapter 6 . 5/1/2023
This story is full of potholes and I can understand why so many have criticized this.
1. Councillors of the Citadel are subordinates of their respective governments, meaning Tevos reports to the Matriarch council on Thessia, Spartus reports to the Primarch on Palaven and Valern reports to the Daltrasses on Sur'kesh. They are at most mouthpieces of their governments not a governing authority in themselves.
2. Councillors are not going to take a STG operative's, however decorated, words on face value.
3. You can't hide the construction of Dozens of dreadnoughts, not in ME, there are many people who will notice the resources getting funneled, lesssaid about the manpower for s better.
4. This has been said probably hundred times before but yeah, all the mass effect wank bullshit.
whytf chapter 16 . 3/13/2023
I just realized that OMEGA and SIGMA are equivalent of Spartan IV and somewhere between Spartan III and II respectively. While UNSC goes from the best tailored to mass produced, URSC goes from mass produced to best tailored.
whytf chapter 11 . 3/13/2023
About Spartans vs Turian Hunters, I still think Spartans on average would fare better than Hunters, because of their experience (Notice how I didn't include Omega.)

Yes, Turian Hunters is gaining experience even while they sleep. But those are simulations, can't hold a candle to Spartans real war experience. Also the fact that Hunters in their simulation fought foes that was roughly their equal (other citadel races) while Spartans fought a desperate war against the much stronger Covenant.
WirelessDown chapter 14 . 1/13/2023
Complete nonsense about the knowledge of the Covenant about all the projects of people. They really fought a war and do not underestimate the ability of human technology in terms of information processing. They were superior to the Covenant and were one of the few advantages humans had. The Covenant didn't know about Infinity or anything. They even found Earth by accident when they were looking for Forerunner artifacts. Otherwise, there would not have been a reconnaissance fleet, as in Halo 2, but a full-fledged fleet that destroyed the Reach. It is worth mentioning the Cole protocol, which greatly dragged out this war. So your statement about the fact that the Covenant knew everything from the very beginning is just gag and nonsense. If the covenant had known all about them in the beginning, humanity would have disappeared within a year or two.
WirelessDown chapter 1 . 1/13/2023
One of the most stupid and illogical beginnings. Captain Lasky and Aruitre will never agree to take and dump in another galaxy without the consent of their governments. Think with your head. Thomas Lasky is a captain, not an admiral, and even if an admiral, it is not for him to make decisions for an entire task force. He had to delay the decision and coordinate his actions with Fleet Admiral Hood. Only then could you send a task force led by the most powerful ship "Infinity" to another galaxy for no reason.
mj666 chapter 20 . 12/27/2022
Honestly, this fanfic was an enjoyable read but i had a few problems with it tho. This fanfic was meant to be Humanity wank, which is why the ancient human sent the infinity ship and her allies into the 2050s. In the middle of the story, you decided you no longer wanted it to be a wank no more. If that's the case, how can they get the ancient human technology, if humanity can't conquer their galaxy. The Humanity and her allies should easily be able to stomp the opposing side without much resistance. That's was the point of sending them 100 years before canon. Honestly this fanfic makes no sense to me anymore but I respect your writing though.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2022
So the first comment in the beginning was un called for. Mass effect and halo are part of two different universes with two different tech trees, politics, and behavior. So yea. Also mass effect has faster ships in real time it is a fact. Also you mess up the mass effect cannon along with the halo cannon. So cool it and just write, get some thick skin and enjoy what you do
Anon chapter 11 . 8/29/2022
I read this chapter and found out way this fic died.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/31/2022
You deserve to be infected by a flood spore and gruesomely and painfully turned into a proto-gravemind for this fanfic. Fuck you, hope you die.
Beverly O'betty chapter 1 . 7/25/2022
You deserve to be anal vored by a twink
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 12 . 7/14/2022
Yeah this is definitely a Mass Effect Wank fanfic. It started decent but when you said that the Hunters would be Equal to Spartans I started to think it wasn’t going to be any good after that. Turns out I’m right. This story started good but you must prefer Mass Effect over Halo even going so far as to Nerf the Spartans. I am disappointed
1,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »