Reviews for Mass Effect: The New Journey
Gaelas chapter 18 . 2/22
Fuck you and your amazing writing.
CReaper210 chapter 11 . 2/19
I absolutely don't mind the idea of Hunters being equal to Spartans. But it did seem kind of absurd to me when I saw that both Crimson and Majestic teams(5 spartans each?) were dead along with spec ops Sangheili when, as far as I know, there are only 3 Hunters. Unless I'm just missing something, that makes it seem like the Hunters are as OP as Spartans typically are.

At least the main Spartans are still alive for now. I'd like to see a little more of Noble team and John together before any of them get killed off.
why is leng talking like a USA local wannbe yakuza in the hood?
Dewiltse chapter 18 . 2/5
Hey...just so you know. I love the story. My brother bill found it a few years ago and told me but never linked me too it. I found it earlier this week and have been reading whenever I get the chance. I will read chapter 19 tomorrow. But I just want to say that I love the story. It is one of my favorite fan fictions. Its right up there with vexmasters fan fictions. Thank you for putting so much time and love into each chapter. I look forward to each chapter and am sad I have nearly caught up. XD if you need ideas for tech, mention it in a chapter. Because I have been having imagination wars with my brothers since I was three and found that the best way to fight their superior numbers was with op tech that was based in the real world, not some sci fi. To put it bluntly how much I wanted to beat them... I explained my way up to starwars level tech. Then halo. Then I went nuts with theoritically plausible weponary in the real world. From eletrical gas in the size of a pill that will take down spaceships. To arming my infantry with pistols that incinerate a planets atmosphere in a single blast (with the added side effect that when it hits something it creates a black hole. Because it goes past plank temperature. Look it up. Making a black hole this way is called a kugleblitz). But yea... lots of fun.
Axcel chapter 2 . 1/29
I hope we get to see more ancient human tech and its return to humanity in this fic. :)
Oniele chapter 7 . 1/20
LET THE HAMMER FALL!
Oniele chapter 1 . 1/20
Ah, cool.
Fernix13 chapter 19 . 1/19
Im sensing a colision of OMEGA/OSI with HUNTERs on torfan.

Nice job with the interrogation.

Sorry to see you skipped some political shitstorm, would love you to introduce two new politicians, one friendly with Xavier and another a pain in the ass.

Also, i find it highly unlikely that forces in prbit did not drop to Angel city en-mass during the attack, nor assisted Deadalus in repelling boarders.
Big.Mac.51 chapter 19 . 1/7
Sorry it took a few days for the review. Although it seems this chapter was more plot furthering and foreshadowing rather than uniquely memorable. I think you're trying to set up a lot of things for the future and the proverbial ball will drop on a lot all at once. Seems to be an implication of gene manipulation. Not modification per say but more of a purification. I also suspect that the manipulation is dominant and was passed to his daughter. So as not to spoil things for others I wondering if this is related to previous things we've discussed and an attempt to replicate the protean change.
As for the torture for information and the beginnings of the invasion, I'll hold off on attacking the baddies for now as I think the next chapter will focus on that but the torture seemed less meaningful as information gathering rather used to demonstrate the relationship between lasky and sayuri. If you want more specific thoughts on stuff send me a pm. Hope the next chapter is faster!
Fer82 chapter 19 . 1/5
Late review... Uhm ok i going to say, those jackass are indoctrinated, its the only reason and fits Reapers mo very well. Im going to agree Hunters seems overpowered and in their apparittions, plot seems to get their side, how is that Torfan its still in business again?

Nevertheless more mysteries now with the beacon. Good chapter overall.
Lawrx-22 chapter 17 . 1/4
Sigma Opperative : Lawrence (last name lost)
Classification : corporal
DOB : Unknow
Age : 22
Skills : excels with white weapons (energy sword), infiltration is his highest quality. Can stay in the shadows easely.
Traits : Speechless and methodical, Lawrence can show great courage and loyalty then needed, but can shows disagreement with is superior. He often had been compared as a lone wolf.
Sex : male (obvious)
Ethnicy : french
Birth planet : outdoor colonies
ocstek chapter 19 . 1/3
I love it! But seriously man, these HUNTERS are WAY too overpowered. I would recommend to give the OMEGAs or SIGMAs some special toys à la 007 to even the field a bit ;)
Aw man, at this rate Garrus will be an Irredeemable Human-hater AND Bad Guy!
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 19 . 1/3
hmm interesting

I'm assuming that if you end up involving the Reapers they're gonna be getting massive upgrades yes?

like 40 kilometer size ships or something of the sort?

if not then heh well it's hard to see how they'd manage to go up against the humans.

or alternately did they actually get to a beacon with some knowledge of an actual superweapon for them to potentially use?

hmm so many questions to ponder.
Chronus1326 chapter 19 . 1/3
You brought up an interesting point when that sniper round hit the HUNTER. If you took a 7.62 URSC weapon and added the mass-lowering components from a ME assault rifle, wouldn't you have a really great rifle? The round would travel significantly slower than a ME weapon, but significantly faster than a conventionally fired slug. I haven't done the math, but i bet the extra weight from the 7.62 (versus a sand-grain) would do excellent damage. Perhaps this is the next generation of URSC weapons? Also, Garrus seems to have lost some of his personality, he always seemed to be 'a good man.' Now i'm not so sure.
Thanks for sharing your story with us!
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »