Reviews for Mass Effect: The New Journey
haha.plogue chapter 18 . 5/5/2018
It took me almost a day to finish reading everything, but the most questioning thing about this is that, "where is the armada from the halo world?I mean seriously. They been missing for how many years? Atleast fifty years and does not include two important things that are missing. The ship eternity and master chief and Cortana. I mean seriously the ship that is powerful as that (even though, you dear author, made it weak) would rise some search party if it is missing for atleast a decade. Now master chief and Cortana (I made them into one package). This two people are very, very, very important, for master chief being the their champion hero, and Cortana being an A.I that can control the guardians (by the way, where are they? Can't the guardian teleport to wherever they want and can't Cortana call them?) And holds the knowledge of the Forerunner.

I mean seriously at least a missing Cortana would rise search party, for fear of Cortana going rouge.

The crews. The original crews of the ship, Eternity. Don't you think some of them are missing their family and friends at the other galaxy.

Anyway. I hope you wouldn't give up story. This story is very fun, entertainment, and obviously, very interesting.

Please I hope I would an update soon.
haha.plogue chapter 19 . 5/5/2018
It took me a almost a day to finish reading this. The most important I can ask is this. Where the hell are the armada of the Halo world? I mean atleast as important as eternity missing a decade would make the halo world search the ship. Seriously they've been gone centuries right about now. The 27000 first crew atleast some of them would search their family at halo world. Seriously I was hoping the armada of the halo world would come. They could literally help the human in mass effect. The search division of the mass effect is weak compare to the search division of the halo world.
haha.plogue chapter 19 . 5/5/2018
Azrael The Deplorable chapter 7 . 5/3/2018
I can tell without a doubt you underpowered the UNSC Infinity by alot forerunner tech even just a little bit wont be getting down to 50% after a ramming a ship. and the power of mass effect is nothing to the post-war UNSC , Separtists, and even Forerunner. And the coolant of all fractions in the halo universe wouldnt be getting overheated by any means, they would actually run out of ammo before that would even be possible (ships engines would be absolutely fine with minuminal damage to everything else). Anything short of energy weaponary would be ineffienct at best! You are really down playing the power of the Forefunners and it's showwing
3/10
Readerofthethings chapter 11 . 4/17/2018
Yep, there is no plo- *COUGH* *COUGH Master Chief *COUGH* *COUGH* -t armour. Sorry, had a mad coughing fit there.
Roland's Blade chapter 11 . 2/24/2018
I swear if u made any Spartan II die, I will revive all Spartans that ever existed and send em' after you.
Ragnar92 chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
Why do you feel the need to make Ultra-macs? Do you have any idea how powerful canon ODP shots are? The equivalent of over 46 Terratons. For reference, if you (generously) give a reaper a shield strength equivalent of 5 megaton shields (which would require dozens of dreadnought main canon shots to deplete its shields), you could line 9350 reapers up, and they would all be destroyed (assuming the round isn't deflected or destroyed).

The mac guns already mounted on infinity are already complete and total overkill for Reapers.
AmethystPone chapter 12 . 1/31/2018
You don't want Plot Armor for Spartans...But you should also be careful not to do the same for the Hunters...That would make YOU the Hypocrite...

From what it seems, Saren's team is the Spartan II...I guess there will be equivalents to all the levels of OMEGA/Spartan Soldiers? Not everyone can be the same...Even Augmentations are different...

Just a thought that popped into my mind...If either Spartans/OMEGAs or HUNTERs stumbled upon magical combatants like Fate-verse veteran enforcers and church executors, they would be slaughtered...The power of Anime ridiculousness and physic-defying-feats compels you...
And that is before we bring the truly inhuman-human-ish opponents that is several order of magnitude higher in term of skill (depends) and physical/magical capabilities.
I think this thought is from a desire to see magic and technology clash/merge...and do so properly.
AmethystPone chapter 7 . 1/31/2018
...Council's Biggest Dreadnought is considered Light Cruiser to UNSC in size (frigate in mass)...And UNSC Infinity had rammed Through a CAS-Carrier (or was it a Covenant cruiser? Those tend to be pretty big too, bigger than UNSC counter-part) and continue on like nothing happened... Of course the tiny (by comparison) "dreadnought" would be inconsequential...
AmethystPone chapter 3 . 1/31/2018
To be honest...I kinda don't want Cerverus to even exist...
More or less because of the conotation that they are Reaper's thralls.
AmethystPone chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
Wait...Isn't Arbiter has a ~29km long Supercarrier as a Flagship?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
Great another excuse to make mass effect humanity op, their humanity is basically a kid that found a richer kid’s toy
CReaper210 chapter 19 . 1/10/2018
I just reread the entire story again and I believe this is one of my favorite ME crossovers. It's just so, so good. I've always been more interested in the stories where there is not just a government outside of the council sovereignty, but an entire 'federation' of sorts and this story pulls it off exceedingly well.

I also just realized that it's been just over a year since the last update for the main story, however. A lot of people seem to feel strongly about this story like I do, so I hope it does get continued at some point.
gangui chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
not that bad but the space amgic bullshit about the lords of admirals and shit is kinda weird and the human were less advance than the forunner not by a alrge scale but still and th ehuman and the covenant even if less advanced are not stone man and can hold their ground and finnaly if a human fleet from that period was to fight the reaper they would have won or at least destroy the majority og them ...
BrokenBastard chapter 16 . 12/19/2017
I'm not entirely sure why but by chapter 16 I can't find it in me to keep pushing forward in this story.

It's not the idea of the Mass Effect universe doing things to bridge the gap, if anything I like the way you've made them a threat to the Halo faction.

While I had an uncomfortable itch about how the human government is being run, that doesn't really feel like the deal breaker either.

Whatever the case, as much as I enjoyed reading this story, chapter 16 is when I feel I can't continue despite the fact Shepard is about ready to take on a larger role.
1,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »