Reviews for Mass Effect: The New Journey
XCOMPhantom chapter 17 . 1/4/2017
Sigma Opperative : Lawrence (last name lost)
Classification : corporal
DOB : Unknow
Age : 22
Skills : excels with white weapons (energy sword), infiltration is his highest quality. Can stay in the shadows easely.
Traits : Speechless and methodical, Lawrence can show great courage and loyalty then needed, but can shows disagreement with is superior. He often had been compared as a lone wolf.
Sex : male (obvious)
Ethnicy : french
Birth planet : outdoor colonies
ocstek chapter 19 . 1/3/2017
I love it! But seriously man, these HUNTERS are WAY too overpowered. I would recommend to give the OMEGAs or SIGMAs some special toys à la 007 to even the field a bit ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 1/1/2017
Aw man, at this rate Garrus will be an Irredeemable Human-hater AND Bad Guy!
Lupus Macbeth chapter 19 . 1/3/2017
hmm interesting

I'm assuming that if you end up involving the Reapers they're gonna be getting massive upgrades yes?

like 40 kilometer size ships or something of the sort?

if not then heh well it's hard to see how they'd manage to go up against the humans.

or alternately did they actually get to a beacon with some knowledge of an actual superweapon for them to potentially use?

hmm so many questions to ponder.
Chronus1326 chapter 19 . 1/3/2017
You brought up an interesting point when that sniper round hit the HUNTER. If you took a 7.62 URSC weapon and added the mass-lowering components from a ME assault rifle, wouldn't you have a really great rifle? The round would travel significantly slower than a ME weapon, but significantly faster than a conventionally fired slug. I haven't done the math, but i bet the extra weight from the 7.62 (versus a sand-grain) would do excellent damage. Perhaps this is the next generation of URSC weapons? Also, Garrus seems to have lost some of his personality, he always seemed to be 'a good man.' Now i'm not so sure.
Thanks for sharing your story with us!
Zx chapter 19 . 1/1/2017
good see an update i liked it! curious to see the next developements! hope you update soon!
Sierra.BN312 chapter 19 . 1/2/2017
Honestly, it feels like you're leaning more towards the Citadel species having the advantage over the URSC species. I mean yeah they put in some major work into creating the HUNTERS and to ensuring that they're THE top soldiers in Citadel space, but as with the OMEGA Program of the URSC, you have Spartan II's and III's incorporated with the IV's. I would imagine that nearly 30 years of war against an overwhelming enemy like the Covenant Empire and the splinter factions such as the Storm Covenant would teach them better tactics and strategies when in firefights.

I know the main trend is to have UNSC curb stomp everyone in sight which isn't remotely true, in Halo crossovers, but I think that you may be giving the Citadel a little too much credit.

To me, the Citadel species are very arrogant in believing that they should be the ones in charge and have a complete grip on the Galaxy, and they have quite the gall to say that the URSC is an enemy, rather instead they could be allies as I have a feeling that you will be bringing in the Reapers eventually. And this little Shadow War that their generals are waging behind everyone's backs is just making them seem all too paranoid about not being the tops dogs of the Galaxy, which would make them crippled when they arrive.

I see this going a couple of ways:
1) The Citadel decides that having the URSC around is too much of a risk and decide to go to a full blown war against them and both sides are spent by the time the Reapers arrive and then the Citadel is fucked for the most part while the URSC holds out for a damn good while since they aren't caught in he trap.

2) They remain on edge in a Cold War and when the Reapers arrive, the Citadel asks for help but the URSC says no and sits back while they prepare for the Reapers coming to their borders.

3) They both miraculously make up with each other and ally with each other, but when the Reapers arrive the Citadel species sit back while the URSC or the minor Citadel species have to deal with the Reapers, etc.
Aramus13 chapter 19 . 1/2/2017
Happy new year!
The Hunters, the Turian really went all out. Their combat capabilities is incredible, and i think even the Omega will have a very hard time against them. This make beating them all the sweeter. But If they are indoctrinated... Big trouble though...
The mystery deepens, there's more to this terrorist organization is there. A rival of Cerberus too.
Based on this story, that novel world turn up great! Go for it!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 19 . 1/2/2017
Nice chapter
HyperionATLAS chapter 19 . 1/2/2017
having high hopes for the next chapter.
Sainton chapter 18 . 1/1/2017
You write an excellent story Arashi. It would be wonderful to see how this story plays out, especially with the skill you've likely gained since your last submission. One of the worst parts of fan fiction in my opinion is becoming completely engrossed in a story before realising it is incomplete. If life ever gives you the chance, you should finish this one. Well done.
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 19 . 1/1/2017
Interesting
Greatazuredragon chapter 19 . 1/1/2017
Nice chapter, good work.
blaiseingfire chapter 19 . 1/1/2017
10/10
Masterix chapter 19 . 1/1/2017
Nice chapter! Good luck with your novel!
1,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »