Reviews for Mass Effect: The New Journey
tf330129 chapter 19 . 1/1/2017
Keep it up :)
ferduran chapter 19 . 1/1/2017
Happy new year. By the way I still want to know about the humans answer to the Hunters because there is no way that the Alliance that had the experience of the UNSC will allow the enemy to had that advance.
Scarease chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
Interesting and happy your back. Hope to read more.
DarrenrEal chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
So basically the Hunters are much better than the Spartans now? Come off it, humanity basically lost 8 of their best while the Hunters get away with one throw away figure? Honestly it feels like you're tilting the scenario way biased towards the Turians especially since humanity is already heavily outnumbered.
MEleeSmasher chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
Feels like the Citadel is gaining more advantages than the URSC. When will the alliance get the upper hand?
Tansey56 chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
All I have to say is that this is an extremely well written story with great worldbuilding. No one is Mary Sue (somehow) which is an an attribute to your skill! I look forward to more from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
When will Chapter 19 be out? Cant wait for it, tweet about the possible date
noblealpha chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
i think you mean century not decade.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
Just have to point out, yes, the spartan-IV's aren't that powerful, but the III's and II's are nearly invincible in combat, for lack of a better term. Most dead II's or III's either sacrificed themselves(Alpha company) and the rest were ordered on essentially suicide missions(Reach) I get where you're coming from though, the spartan IV's are nowhere near invincible and the OMEGAS are basically a fifth generation, so they are uch more expendable.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
Just saying, I get that you don't want this to be a UNSC curbstomps everyone situation, but Fireteam Crimson and Manestic ARE actually the best spartan IV's, and would have survived longer than just half a magazine. For reference, that's literally not even a second. Yes, I get that the HUNTERS materialized in the middle of the fireteams, but their armor is about the same grade as Master Chief's atmosphere-withstanding armor, so unless the HUNTERS can somehow hit with more force than exo-atmospheric re-entry of a couple hundred pound object, the armor wouldn't be dented. You also have to consider that since the events of SPARTAN OPS they probably got slight upgrades, too, and the shields would be a great factor in elongating the confrontation
TL:DR The spartans are being represented as a little bit below their actual performance, Maybe just say that some of them were taken down by sniper shots, and in the recording later on show that they were attacked by HUNTERS with sniper rifles and ranged attacks, depleting the shields BEFORE Kryses(assuming it was him) warps in and kicks their asses
Ronin Kenshin chapter 18 . 11/17/2016
great fic really epic great work
Shadow of a Memory chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
The timeline in chapter two lists the human population alone at 54 billion, but in chapter five it says that the combined SA population is around 30 billion. Am I missing something here or is there a typo in there?
Hellstorm88 chapter 18 . 11/3/2016
Wow... Just wow. I had to binge this to a ridiculous degree. Its a rather artfully crafted merger of the universes that creates an interesting gestalt. I have to say, I'm interested in seeing how things develop.
Aramus13 chapter 18 . 10/26/2016
Very inspiring speech, love it!
Aramus13 chapter 17 . 10/26/2016
Shepard potential, it's freakin awesome.
Crud, the Hunters are moving...
1,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »